Saturday, September 7, 2019

TRADITIONAL WORKS

TRADITIONAL WORKS
My Dear Precious Child,
    Melchizedek means one who has no earthly beginning or end.  A song was written by David that prophesied about Christ Jesus finishing His ministry on earth and coming to heaven to sit down with Me until I make His enemies a stool for His feet.  He wrote in the song that Christ would be a priest forever without an earthly beginning or end.  In other words, He would not get His power and wisdom from any human lineage, but all of His spiritual attributes would come from Me. (Psalm 1:4) His power source came from My Holy Spirit, not from any earthly traditional priestly family lineage that came by inheritance through the Law.
   After some of the people in the first church had practiced spiritual adultery and mixed the gospel of Jesus Christ with old covenant Mosaic laws and traditions, the apostle Paul wrote a scathing letter to the churches reminding them that, just like Jesus Christ, he also did not owe his spiritual authority to any man by the laying on of hands, but he owed His appointment by Jesus Christ and Me, who raised Jesus from the dead. (Galatians 1:1-5) 
   The church had become dependent upon only trusting in the laying on of the hands of the disciples/ apostles for the transfer of the Holy Spirit from one person to another.  It had been a successful mode but not the only one.  That practice of laying on of hands has also become a human tradition in the new churches, limiting My supernatural works to humans when My miracles are not limited to anything human.  They were also insisting upon circumcision as an adjunct way to salvation, even though it had never saved them when they were under Law and before their belief in Christ Jesus. 
    They had easily slipped into spiritual adultery by believing some Jewish false prophets who insisted that they needed to add the extended and traditional Jewish laws and customs to their faith in Christ Jesus.  Because of their insistence upon only being able to receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands by the apostles, they began to limit My ability to send My Holy Spirit directly from My own hands, as on the day of Pentecost and in several other cases after Pentecost, and so they insisted on the laying on of hands to be the only way to being baptized in the Holy Spirit, forming a new religious tradition in the church. 
     Saul was supernaturally born of My Holy Spirit on the road to Damascus as Jesus Christ, Himself, visited him.  Then Saul, who was renamed Paul by me, was sent by Me to Ananias for Ananias to lay his hands upon Paul to receive his sight.   Not only did Paul receive his sight, but he was also filled with My Holy Spirit.  (Acts 9:3-19)  Fortunately, Paul nor Ananias had put Me in a box and only limited Me to one way in which to work in the earth.  Traditional religion limits Me and My works to what has worked once in the past.  That limits My works in the earth to humans.  Limiting My works in the earth to humans is what has cursed mankind from the beginning.  I choose to use humans when faith is weak, but I never meant for humans to limit My works to themselves.
    Using fundamentalist traditional beliefs instead of revealed spiritual beliefs from My Holy Spirit stifle Me and eventually will limit Me to only being able to work in the earth by the hands of men.  There is now the tradition of restricting the baptism of the Holy Spirit to the laying on of hands by men instead of their appreciating My supernatural grace for an individual or a crowd of people, the  grace in causing My Holy Spirit to descend from My heaven with only the person and Me in attendance.   My grace began to be limited to intervening men and the laying on of hands also became a religious tradition as the only way to have the Pentecostal experience, which in depending on the apostles not only limits Me but relegates My power to the moods of men. 
    The first church had forgotten that on the day that My promise had descended from heaven in the upper room in Jerusalem when My kingdom of God came to earth, nobody had laid their hands upon anybody.  On the day of Pentecost My Holy Spirit and My grace descended from heaven and instituted My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with all of humanity, causing those people who gathered there to speak in languages they had never learned in order for the people from every country in the world to hear the Gospel spoken in their own language.  That supernatural experience caused 3,000 people to want to follow Jesus Christ and so they repented and believed in Me.  (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-21) 
    Many times people received My Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands by the apostles, but sometimes it became a narrow tradition, looking to certain men as the only intermediaries between My children and Me.  Peter laid his hands upon many people who became filled with My Holy Spirit, but it was not the only way of being baptized in My Holy Spirit, as was later shown to happen when Peter was summoned to Jerusalem and barely began to speak the words of salvation when My Holy Spirit descended from heaven in the same way that it did on the day of Pentecost. (Acts 10:44-48)
     The wisdom found in the truth of Melchizedek, meaning there is no beginning or end, is that you do not place Me in a box made by men, saying there is only one way to be healed and one way to be baptized in My Holy Spirit, and that returning to the old Mosaic Law and circumcision mixed with the new creation in you makes My works more possible. 
     The truth is that because the old covenant was for the flesh of people, some converted Jews began to insist that things be done from the flesh, as in the traditions of men, instead of strictly trusting Me, through My Holy Spirit, to do My  mighty works.  (Galatians 6:12) Sometimes when faith is low, two or three people in agreement is necessary and I do what is asked if the trust of the two or three people is in Me instead of each person trusting in the faith of the other person.  I said if you sow to the flesh you will continue to get corruption, but if you sow to the Spirit you will harvest eternal life. (Galatians 6:7-10)
    My instructions through My Holy Spirit in Paul, who only exhibited faith in Me, is that My children develop a one-on-one relationship with Me so that they can only depend upon Me and My Holy Spirit to do the works that they desire in their lives.   He said in one of his letters of warning that he only baptized a few people but instead he depended up the Holy Spirit alone to do My mighty works in the earth, lest any man should boast.  Jesus Christ, Himself, said that He did not do the mightly works but that I had done them. 
    Traditions of men rob the GOOD NEWS of its mighty power because they divert My power from Me and place it in the hands of men.  When My children depend upon the apostles, the teachers, the pastors or any other person for the miracles in their lives, they pervert the gifts that I have given to them.  The gifts of calling in those people are to help you grow into dependence upon Me and My Holy Spirit inside of you for the supernatural events in your life, only upon Me and not upon the power of some other person through fundamentalist traditions.   I said through Paul that the people were still of the flesh when some professed to be of Peter, some of James and some of Paul.  He said that Christ cannot be divided, that they were still of the flesh instead of being led by My Holy Spirit.
    Traditions of men begin so easily.  When something is done through a man, it is easy to believe that only that person can do that work of faith.  But you pervert the work of the Holy Spirit in Christ when you build traditions through which you think I can only work.  You leave Me out of the equation.
    I gave My Holy Spirit to you to be Lord in your life in the earth while you enjoy My kingdom of heaven in your life.  I even wrote that that mighty miracle was done by Me so that the excellence of the works would be attributed to Me and not to you.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)             
    Another truth in the song of David about the ministry of Christ having no earthly beginning or end, is that when you profess that you only say what you hear Me say and only do what you see Me do makes sure that all things are of Me and nothing is of your flesh.
    I said that in the earth the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.  You are beholding My glory and are constantly being transfigured into the image of Christ, so that the excellence of His glory might be of Him and not of you and your flesh.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    Your Father of the Last Covenant of Liberty 

No comments: