Monday, September 16, 2019

FAITH, PATIENCE, PEACE AND LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    We talked about when My faith and My patience are present in your mind, then My peace takes over and brings calmness to your thoughts, your emotions and your entire body.  Your shoulders lower, a smile replaces the scowl, your blood pressure becomes normal and beneficial hormones surge through your body in place of the fight or flight ones which had previously caused some uneasiness and anxiety.  Those attitudes of My Holy Spirit are beneficial to you instead of the former negative attitudes which cursed your own mind and body. (Matthew 5:3-9)
     We also talked about the fact that the change in attitudes from bad to good invite My kingdom of heaven to work in your behalf instead of your bad attitudes sending an open invitation to the devil, authorizing him to bring more bad problems into your life.
     So faith, patience and peace work together to bless you.  There is another spiritual attitude which needs to work along with them to guarantee that you will have blessings so abundant that you will lack in nothing so that only good things will enter into your life on earth.  That attitude is the most powerful of all because it is My character and personality.  It is love.  (I Corinthians 13:4-7; James 1:4) When you add love to the faith, patience and peace, then you are sowing love seeds in My kingdom of heaven and the windows of My heaven are opened which allows My blessings and rewards to flood into your life because you are operating in My good attitudes instead of the former negative ones.  Showing love to the least lovable people, your persecutors, your human enemies, the partisan political people, your mean boss, the bullies in your life, and your neighbors will accelerate the speedy entrance into your life of My blessings and My rewards for a job well done according to My family of love.  I said in My Instruction book to you that when a person comes to Me, he or she must believe that I am, but also that reward  the people who diligently seek Me with their whole heart.(Hebrews 11:6)
   Love emanating from you opens the door of your life to My kingdom of heaven from which all blessings flow.  Because I am love, when you show the same love to others that I show to you, which is unconditional, then you qualify for the 100 fold return in your life on earth as well as the heaven to come when your body ceases to exist. (Luke 8:8)  Not only does My Love in you draw My blessings into your life, it is in receiving your full inheritance of My good attitudes that My light begins to shine in you which draws all people to Me because of the change in your attitudes from evil to good.  By having My attitudes of faith, patience, peace and love, My kingdom of God becomes the nation of your permanent citizenship and all of the benefits of My heaven enter into your life on earth with overflowing blessings.  (Matthew 19:29)  
    All good things work together by love, as confirmed in My Instruction Book.(I Corinthians 13:13)
    You Father of Loving Attitudes

No comments: