Wednesday, September 25, 2019

THE OLD COVENANT CURSES; THE NEW COVENANT BLESSES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ told His followers that not one single solitary word of His that He taught would pass away but that they would be fulfilled.  He was not talking about the old Mosaic law which had been added to and added to and added to with more laws and regulations that were not always advantageous to My children.  You must remember that the Mosaic Law as given to Moses was added to by men because it was political law as well as religious law.  So the Jews added more and more to My original ones given by Moses in order to use it in order to keep people in line.  However, the laws that were added by priests, kings and politicians, were not always in line with My mercy and My love for mankind, even thought they insisted that they were. 
    My first ten commandments were given by Me to Moses in order for him to teach his people to identify the devil's evil in the world so that they would refrain from joining with him like Adam had and increase the curses in their lives.(Galatians 3:19-22)There were laws added by men that Jesus Christ, Himself, refused to obey if they did not create righteousness in people. His disobedience to the law is what caused fury in the religious and political leaders and caused them to plan His arrest and punishment for disobedience.  (Matthew 26:65-66 and 27-1-2)
     The apostle and prophet Paul taught that the law, even though it was meant to be sacred,  brought curses upon people because the knowledge of sin increased with the law. (Romans 7:12-13)  That is why the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is so valuable and beneficial in the lives of people, because He paid the price for the sins of the whole world and sent His power of the Holy Spirit into the lives of My children so that they could reject the devil's temptations in their lives.  When My children take My Holy Spirit into their lives, they are Christ-like and they become My children, cleansed of all sins and living as My righteousness in the earth.  They are not judged by any laws as long as they are dealing with everyone in My love instead of the laws of judgment.
    This is why the parable from Jesus about the the fig tree is so important.  (Matthew 20:18-22) He had cursed a fig tree because it had not born fruit.  He cursed it and said that it would never bear fruit again.  Instantly the fig tree withered and died.  The lesson that He wanted His disciples to learn was that if they had faith that they would say to any demon who tempted them according to the laws, that they would say to the demons to leave and throw themselves into the abyss and it would be done for them.  Because His truth relating to the fig tree related to when My kingdom of heaven came into the earth and I baptized them in the Holy Spirit, his instruction was that if they had faith that everything that they asked in prayers would be done by Me.  Their operating in My power to cast demons out of the world and into the abyss (hell) was dependent upon their rejecting the old laws and instead operating in the power of faith as given by My Holy Spirit's coming to live inside of them and surrounding them in My cloud of witnesses of heaven. (Hebrews 12:1 and  Faith doesn't come from the law.  Faith comes from a one-on-one relationship with Me where I infuse you with My power of the Holy Spirit.  
    You must refuse to be dependent on the religious laws, which is called the old covenant of law, and you must begin to operate in dependence upon Me and My Holy Spirit inside of you, which is called the covenant of Love and the Holy Spirit. The old covenant became null and void when My covenant of Love came to live inside of you and surround you.  Out with the old and in with the new.   As long as you depend on anything in the old covenant, you deny the sacrifice of Christ who instituted My new covenant with mankind. (II Corinthians 5:17) The old covenant brings curses into your life but My covenant of the Holy Spirit brings infinite fruit of love into your life on earth.
   All is forgiven.  Everything is new and blessed!
   Your Father of Faith

No comments: