Saturday, September 21, 2019

INHERITED PERFECT LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    The love that you inherited from Me when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit is perfect Love.  It is unconditional in the highest degree of Love. Because you inherited My characteristics from Me when I became your Father, perfect Love resides inside of you and surrounds you. 
   Paul, one of My prophets, wrote in his letter asking who can ever separate you from My Love?  He asked if tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril or a sword could ever separate you from My Love?  He said that for My sake My children are killed all day long and counted as sheep for slaughter, yet My Perfect Love never leaves them.  
   He answered his own question by saying that no, even in all of those tragic events you are MORE THAN CONQUERORS through Christ who also loves you with Perfect Love.
   Then the prophet and apostle Paul wrote to the Roman church that he was persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor demonic principalities and powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature shall be able to separate you from My Love which is also in Christ Jesus, your Lord.  (Romans 8:35-36)
   Paul prefaced this nugget of truth by writing to My children that since I am for you, who can be against you?  There is nothing more powerful than Me in the earth, so you are already a winner, a conqueror, an overcomer and a victor because you are My child with My own power existing in you in the earth.  There is nothing that can separate you from My power and My might which resides inside of you.  That is why you are victorious against evil. (Romans 8:37-39)
   In that letter to the churches My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul about your being born of My Spirit and in that decision you switched nationalities from a weak, divisive earthly nation to My stable, loving kingdom of heaven.  He said that when you are led by My Holy Spirit that you identify yourself as My child.  (Romans 8:14)  Jesus Christ said that if you keep His words and follow them that you are My children.  His comment is that My Spirit does not make you a slave which brings fear, but instead My spiritual sperm, My Holy Spirit, makes you My child and gives you the right and privilege of calling Me your Father.  My Spirit gives you the total affirmation that you are My child, an heir to My promises.
    Part of your inheritance is that you inherit My unconditional, perfect Love because I am Love.  There is no end to My Love.  If you rebel against Me and join with the devil by obeying fleshly passions, I endeavor to chase you down and rescue you from his clutches because you have become a lost sheep.  When you return to Me, My entire inheritance is waiting for you to enjoy again. 
    My Spirit asked who condemns you?  He said it is never Me who condemns you or makes you feel guilty because I am the One who sent Christ to die for you, who rose from the dead for you, who sits at My right hand and makes intercession for you.  (Romans 8:33-34)  It is the devil who condemns you in your own mind.
     My spiritual highway from My heaven to you which surrounds you is always clear and unencumbered by barriers, performed by My Holy Spirit and My host of angels.  From My heaven there is never anything that can separate you from Me.
    My perfect Love cannot be contained.  It desires to flow from My heart inside of you into the world to comfort the brokenhearted, heal the sick and encourage My other children about their need for My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives and bring My perfect Love for them as their rightful inheritance, just like I did in your life.
   My Perfect Love must be shared.  It is never stagnant.
   Your Father of Perfect Love

No comments: