Friday, September 13, 2019

PATIENCE IS THE KEY

My Dear Precious Child,
    The reason patience is so important in the lives of My children who are living in My kingdom of heaven while still in the earth is because you and My other children are fodder for the devil's temptations because the devil is angry at losing you to a more powerful God than he is and to a kingdom more powerful than he has.  The devil has ruled the earth for many, many years ever since Adam allowed him access to the earth and all of humanity, but when you turned to Me as your Savior the devil lost one of the children of his kingdom of hell. 
    My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that the god of this world, being the devil, has blinded the minds of people who don't believe in Me so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine in them.  (II Corinthians 4:4)  Even My children of promise who have been born of My Holy Spirit often succumb to the devil's temptations to follow his mental suggestions of unbelief, doubt, impatience, loss of hope and all negative thoughts which develop into attitudes which pervert the lives of My children and cause them to invite more and more demons into their lives, just like Adam, Eve and their children did until the whole earth was cursed.
    The demon of impatience makes My children so intent on having their prayers answered speedily so that they won't have to suffer even a minute of emotional pain, and because of that impatience the door is open to allow fear, worry and fretting to envelop their every thought which will lead to giving up on their belief and faith in Me.  That is why I had My prophets teach so often about your giving My patience in the person of My Spirit a chance to overcome the impatience and set you on high again with faith surging to new heights.
     The children of Israel who were headed for My promised land after being released from slavery by Moses' faith in Me had enjoyed miracle after miracle but as the trip got longer and longer they began to gripe and groan, growing more and more impatient that they had not reached the promised land where there was supposed to be a paradise waiting for them.  They grew road weary and instead of resorting to prayers and praise for the wonders that I had laid ahead of them in the promised land, they abandoned Me and began to make false idols, which are actually inhabited by demons.  They changed their loyalty from Me to the devil, which made them glorify him instead of glorifying Me for the marvelous works that I constantly performed for them on their journey.  Instead of their praises being raised to Me, their gripes groans and unbelief as placed in their minds and mouths by the devil were what I heard.  They tested My love and patience until I grieved that I had ever created mankind.  Yet, My love and patience never ceased. 
     I could not allow those gripers and groaners to enter into their promised land or they would have polluted the entire land with their negative attitudes.  So that generation was not allowed to enter.  However, there was a generation that was allowed to enter the land, according to My promise. 
    That recorded history of the nation of Israel is really the history of man, also.  Every person goes through the same temptations to become impatient with Me when the answers to their prayers are not speedily received.  They fret and groan and worry and some even make false idols of the devil's passions which they retreat into to soothe their self serving emotions. 
    It's the same story, My children are promised righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, but when problems develop, usually because of their own negative fleshly attitudes, some of them either leave Me completely or they curse Me and find other gods in diverse places, gods they can touch, feel, hear and often taste.  The devil wins their hearts and they are worse than they were at the beginning of their spiritual journey.
    The problem is that they forget the spiritual history of humans, that the devil comes with his temptations, just like he did with Adam, and they listen to his negative reasoning which robs them of faith in Me.  Instead of resisting the devil, like Jesus Christ did and contradicted the devil with My powerful words, they follow their fleshly distant great grandfather Adam right down the pathway to having hell on earth, being cursed in every area of their lives, often even after having tasted My wonderful love and forgiveness and being created into new spiritual individuals. (Matthew 4:1-11) In that scenario, the devil wins another one.
    The first thing that Jesus Christ did after His defeat of the devil by not yielding to his temptations was to teach that My kingdom of heaven was close at hand.  He knew that all mankind was going through the same temptations that He had just experienced, and He knew that they needed My kingdom of heaven in their lives so that My children would have the power of My Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts to battle with them when the temptations come, which always come.
    If you will remember, after Christ rose from the dead, having wrestled from the devil the authority over heaven and earth and before sending My Holy Spirit into My children of promise who seek Me and become baptized in My Holy Spirit, He told them to go into the world and baptize people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and to teach them to observe everything that He had taught them. 
    There is victory available when you realize that your battle with the devil has been fought by every human being who ever breathed the air of the earth. The history of all of their struggles are written in My Instruction Book for reproof, for doctrine, for rebuke to be used against the devil, for uplifting during periods of longsuffering and for correction.(II Timothy 3:16)  You not only have the book, you have My Holy Spirit inside of you who is your personal tutor, guide, the teacher of truth, wisdom and knowledge.  He reveals My love to My children.  He reveals that the devil is the enemy of My children and that joining with him brings curses upon curses.  He reveals that I have already judged the devil and that My children have the power of My Holy Spirit to cast the devil's demons into hell.  (Matthew 13: 36-42; John 14, 15 and 16)
    Everything that I have in My inheritance for you is available to you while you live in the earth. You don't need to wait until your body dies to begin living in My kingdom of heaven.  The key is to submit yourself to Me, to resist every temptation of the devil and allow My angels to minister to you and for you, like they did with Jesus Christ.  (James 4:7-8)
    Learn what Christ taught you in the parables of My Kingdom.  It is in them that you find how to live successfully in My kingdom of God while you live in the earth.  Every word that He taught relates to My kingdom coming into your life while you live in the earth.  It is the fulfillment of the sample prayer that He taught His disciples when He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  My kingdom has already come into you so that My will can be done on earth as it is in heaven.
    Your Father of a Magnificent Plan

No comments: