Saturday, September 28, 2019

SPIRITUAL PRESENCES IN THE KINGDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
    The disciples had asked Jesus what My kingdom of God is like. 
    Jesus replied, "What parable can I find for it?"
    He thought and then He said that My kingdom of God is like a mustard seed which at the time of seed sowing is the smallest of all seeds on earth.  Yet, once it is sown it grows first into the biggest shrub of them all, then into a huge tree, and puts out branches so that the birds of the air come and shelter in its branches. (Mark4:30-32; Matthew 13:31-32)

   The meaning of this parable was difficult for even the disciples to understand. Yet, they accepted it as truth.  The truth of the parable in the fact being the mustard seed is the smallest seed of all earthly seeds is indicative of the fact that My kingdom is not visible to humans and when He taught about it, they had to accept the fact that what He said about it is real.  So many things that Jesus taught were about things that the disciples could understand because they were familiar with them such as forgiveness, judgment, swearing, attitudes and money.  Yet, His teaching about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children of promise being like a small seed was hard to grasp its meaning because it was all spiritually invisible instead of visible in the world. 
    Jesus said that the smallest seed grows the biggest harvest when He said that the smallest seed grows into a huge tree.  As a result of it growing into a huge tree related to My children having faith in that teaching of Jesus that his words about My kingdom of God coming into their lives in the world would produce huge results in their lives.  This parable was the first parable in which He gave them a look into My kingdom of God which was to come into their lives later when they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.
    Yes, His description of the birds of the air coming to shelter in its branches was a peek into My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Not only does He come to live inside of you, but you become surrounded by spiritual beings in My heaven in the spiritual dimension around you, spiritual companions sent in order to help you in your battle against evil.
    The mystery of this parable was explained by the writer of the book of Hebrews after My kingdom of God came to live in the earth in the lives of My children of promise.  He wrote that you and all of My children of promise are surrounded by a great crowd of spiritual witnesses and then he named them.  He said that those witnesses are the multitudes of angels whom I send to serve you in your battles for victory against evil.   Also included are the spirits of the prophets who had believed in the coming of Jesus Christ, also the saints whose bodies have died and they have been made perfect.  Jesus Christ whose blood purified you is in that cloud of witnesses and I am in that cloud of witnesses.  (Hebrews 1:7-8; Hebrews 1:13-14; Hebrews 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-25)   When My kingdom of heaven comes into your life on earth, you receive that army of helpers in the spiritual dimension around you because My kingdom came on earth as it is in heaven, which was a mystery hidden in My mind from the beginning of the earth. (Colossians 1:17)
    Jesus, Peter, James and John had visually experienced My kingdom becoming visible in the earth when they were on a mountain with Jesus when He was transfigured.  His face shined like the sun and his clothes were white as light.  Moses and Elias became visible to all of them and talked with them.  Peter asked if the disciples should build three tents for Jesus and those prophets.  A bright cloud covered them and My voice spoke out of the cloud of witnesses and I identified Jesus Christ as My son, saying that I was very pleased with Him.  I said that the disciples should listen to Him.  The disciples fell to the ground and were afraid.  Jesus touched them and told them to not be afraid.  They looked again and only saw Jesus.  The four of them went down from the mountain and Jesus told the disciples not to tell anyone about the vision until He was risen from the dead. (Matthew 17:1-9)
    Earlier in the short parable of Jesus comparing My kingdom of God to a mustard seed, He revealed that it is from the words of My seeds about the coming into the earth of My kingdom of heaven that instituted My answering the prayers of the disciples when Jesus taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  A short time later, three of the disciples witnessed a vision into My kingdom of God when it came into their lives on earth, revealing to them then, and you now, that My entire kingdom of heaven is present in the spiritual dimension around you, eager to help save you from your demonic enemies in the earth.  The demonic spiritual veil between My heaven and earth had been removed and there is immediate access to My kingdom of God.
   It was a short parable about a small seed, but it contains a huge truth. You cannot fail in your life on earth with such great spiritual companions around you who are eager for you to become My image in the earth so that they can bring all of My blessings into your life on earth. 
   However, the writer of Hebrews cautioned you to lay aside, throw off or cast off everything that would hinder you, including the sin that still clings to you, and for you to keep running the race that you have started, always clinging to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith, until He creates perfection in you so that you have absolute victory over all of the works of evil in the earth. 
    Jesus Christ overcame evil and you can overcome evil with the help of My Holy Spirit inside of you and My kingdom of God surrounding you in the spiritual dimension around you.
    Jesus did not leave you without comfort.  He gave to you the same power that raised Him from the dead, the Holy Spirit, and I gave to you My entire kingdom of God which now surrounds you in your life in the earth.
    Your Father of Powerful Armor

No comments: