Thursday, June 9, 2022

BLESSED AFTER SUFFERING A LITTLE WHILE

My Dear Precious Child, Both Peter and Paul, who were genuine teachers anointed by My Holy Spirit, wrote to all church member that you must be steadfast in faith, knowing that the same afflictions that you suffer happen to My other children in the world. You are not alone in the tribulations that come into your life as My child. The reason those afflictions happen to you is that, according to Peter, the fact that the devil goes about in the earth seeking whom he may devour. He afflicts you until you either persist in faith or you yield to the despair and give up to his doubt and unbelief and curse me. If that happens, then the devil and his demons celebrate that they have added to their number by accomplishing their feat of causing you to suffer for being My child. (Peter 5:8) My instructions through My Holy Spirit is that you must stand up to him, being strong in your faith, and with the knowledge that your brothers and sisters in Christ are equally suffering in tribulation for being a target of the devil whom he eyes as a prey to be conquered. ( I Peter 5:9) Peter assured you that you only need to suffer for a little while and if you are steadfast in faith that the devil will leave you because I will see that you are freed from the affliction and see that all is well in your life again, that I will confirm, strengthen and support you because My power lasts forever. (I Peter 5:10-11) I rush in and raise My standard of love and power which makes the devil vacate the premises of your life. It is not My will that you must suffer. It's the fact that you still live in an imperfect world what is filled with the demons from hell. My angel told Saul through Ananias that he must suffer for My name's sake.(Acts 9:16) When Paul wrote to the Hebrew church he mirrored My warning to him. He wrote that Jesus Christ was made perfect through His suffering the devil's tribulations, (Hebrews 2:18; Hebrews 5:8) and overcoming them. So it is with My other children, being tempted by the devil and your being flooded with his calamities, but your emerging from the battles triumphant. The apostle James had experienced the same thing, telling his cohorts in Christ that they must pattern their lives after Jesus Christ, looking to Him as the perfect example of suffering affliction but with patience your emerging victorious. ( James 5:10) In Peter's theme about suffering he wrote that there is no glory in suffering for your faults even if you take it patiently, but, if you suffer for doing the right thing and doing it patiently, then that is acceptable in My sight. Peter even wrote that because your Savior Christ Jesus suffered for you, then you must follow in his footsteps and suffer patiently when the devil floods into your life on earth with tribulation, your always rejoicing, like Jesus said, because He had overcome the world and you will overcome by My power of the Holy Spirit. (John 16:33) I know that My children do not like being reminded that they will suffer the works of the devil while they live in the earth; but as long as you are in the world, where the devil is ever present, you will be tempted and afflicted, either being proved righteous or proved to be subject to sin. I warned you that the devil goes about constantly in the earth seeking whom he can devour. Don't be one of them. Persist in faith by being kind and gracious to the humans whom he uses to try and tempt you, resisting the devil's temptation to return evil for evil done to you. Continue to cast the offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, like Jesus commanded you. (Matthew 13:36-43) You have My power of the Holy Spirit to be victorious over evil. Become mature in faith, recognizing evil when it rears its ugly head. I gave you the spiritual power to resist evil and the authority to cast the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss. Since tribulations are a matter of life, don't dread them. Instead, meet them head on with My power and My instructions on how to react to them. You will be victorious, celebrating victory over the devil with every temptation and tribulation. Your Father of Victory

No comments: