Monday, June 6, 2022

BLESSED BY SENDING FEAR TO THE ABYSS

My Dear Precious Child, When the devil comes in like a flood by sending fear into your mind, fear of destruction, fear of calamity, fear of failure, fear of losing, fear of being incapacitated, fear of performing and yes, and even fear of death, when you are My child bound to Me in Love I am able to raise up My standard of love, peace, goodness and kindness in your mind, speech and actions to counteract the fears placed in your mind by the devil. My actions in your behalf will calm your raging mind and surrounds you with My kingdom of God instead of your being surrounded by the kingdom of satan. It is in those situations that I prove myself as being stronger and more powerful than the devil and his demons. It is then, also, that I send My kingdom of God and His righteousness to surround you and minister for you so that curses are reversed and I can send My blessings into your life. The life of Job is a good example of that. When fear is replaced by faith, then curses are replaced by blessings. When erroneous lies about My character are replaced by the truth that I am Love, then My blessings flow into your life with the same flood of goodness that the devil's curses flooded into your life with destruction. It's with the same fervor that blessings replace curses as proven by the words of Jesus Christ who said that you are judged by the same degree of judgment that you judge another person and you are blessed with the same degree of blessings that you bless others. (Matthew 7:1-5) However, the exchange is greater when you leave behind family, lands, husband, wife and children, like Jesus said, for My kingdom of God. He said that in doing that you will have returned to you a hundred times over what you give up, plus your iheritingeternal life. (Matthew 19:29) Throughout My Instruction Book called the Bible, the theme is your, by the power of My Holy Spirit, rejecting the devil's thoughts, words, motivations, temptations, actions and incorporating My thoughts, words, motivations, temptations and actions into your life, replacing My kingdom of goodness for the devil's kingdom of evil. Goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, joy, peace and love flowing from you to others, replacing all of the devil's character and motivations of evil, will cause you to reign in life as My child, as the head and not the tail, as above and not below. (Deuteronomy 28:1-2 and 13) Learn this lesson well, that the devil's fear will debilitate you, placing you under his curses instead of over them, in bondage to his evil instead of your being bound to My words and My Love, winning in life. Your Father of Faith and Love

No comments: