Wednesday, June 8, 2022

BLESSED BY HATING EVIL CAUSED BY DEMONS

My Dear Precious Child, Some valuable words in My instruction book say that to revere Me is to hate evil, pride, arrogance, every evil way and a froward tongue. (Proverbs 8:13) A froward tongue is a tongue that always speaks and responds with conflict to the words of other people. My own way is to love the sinner but to hate the demons who tempt the person to sin. In all of My instructions in My History and Instruction Book called the Bible I teach and encourage My children that if someone does an evil action toward you, then you should return good actions toward them and that you should resist the inclination to return evil for evil. (James 4:7) When you obey My instructions, then the person who has sinned against you will be tenderized by your goodness and refuse to yield to the demon's temptation to sin against you again, causing the demons to leave you alone. Those actions and transactions prove the truth of the scripture that says when the enemy comes in like a flood that I raise a standard against him. In other words, when the devil tempts someone to sin against you by flooding your life with misery, if you will return My standard of reaction, which is goodness and kindness done to the person, then the result is that evil is thwarted in the situation and the demons who started the conflict are robbed of their job of continuing the conflict because My more powerful angels have entered into the situation and robbed the devil of success in the venture. (Isaiah 59:19) The early translation of the scripture about "to revere Me is to hate evil" was translated as "to fear Me is to hate evil," but often what demons do is tempt My children to shrink from Me in fear, being scared of being judged and punished by Me, which is a mischaracterization of My personality. The false teachers who teach that My children should fear Me will have to answer to Me when the pupils of the lie believe that their own children must fear their parents and their actions spur child abuse when their children disobey them, all because of the casual translation of one word. When you realize the absolute truths in the scriptures that I am all goodness, kindness, mercy, joy, forgiving, loving, peaceful and patient with all of your wrong actions, and the actions of other people, then you will have crossed a boundary into Eternal Life.(Galatians 5:22-26) Just believe what Jesus Christ said, that He judges no person and I judge no person. (John 5:22; John 8:15; John 12:47) Your yielding to the temptations of the devil to judge people is what allows the devil to judge you and condemn you because your judgment opens the gates for the devil to flood your life with his condemnation and guilt. (Matthew 7:1-6) Jesus Christ said that if He does judge anyone that His judgments are right, which means that He judges the demons behind every evil action of people. (John 5:30; John 7:24) Cease judging other people because you know that there is a demon behind every action of evil, one who tempts people to do evil to others. I know the origin of all evil is the devil. You must be cognizant of that truth. Your Father of Love and Forgiveness

No comments: