Tuesday, June 7, 2022

BLESSED BY SENDING THE ROBBER TO THE ABYSS

My Dear Precious Child, When a person has been robbed of something valuable, the person feels that he or she has been violated, that someone has come into his or her personal domain and taken something that was supposed to be safe. When fear comes into the mind of one of My children there is the same effect, one of having been violated, that someone or some thing has come into a vulnerable space and taken something that was previously safe from invaders. In both instances the effect is debilitating because your security is affected. In spiritual matters, when the robber of fear invades your mind through fear of Me, fear of the devil, fear of sinning, fear of judgment, fear of death, fear of being robbed and cheated, fear of poverty, etc., there is a paralysis of your faith because the fear has taken over your mind, just like it did Job's mind. You begin questioning faith and you begin making sacrifices instead of acting in full confidence in Me. Your sacrifices are often old covenant praises and quoting My promises to My children, forgetting that your new covenant sacrifices were identified by Me as intercessory prayers in the words of the Holy Spirit where My Spirit speaks His words orchestrating healing, restoration, recovery, salvation and perfection of things that the robber stole from you. (Ephesians 6: 10-19; Romans 8:26-28) The old covenant sacrifices of praises, speaking My promises, sacrificing of animals and grains never reversed curses but in many instances multiplied them. I said in relation to that truth that those of My children under the old covenant never obtained My promises, being weak in faith; however, they continued in their ineffective ways. (Hebrews 11:32-40) It was not My plan that they did not obtain My promises. It was the devil's work. he had robbed them of My faith which I gave to the first man Adam which was to be passed down through spiritual character traits. When the devil was allowed to enter into the world and flood it with the devil's characteristics, then faith, love and peace became camouflaged from My children. Instead of continuing in love for Me, peace with others and faith in My desire to bless and reward My children, the devil and his demons flooded the minds of My children with his fear, hatred and anxiety. They became the devil's children instead of mine, even though they often professed allegiance to Me. As long as they were motivated by fear instead of faith in Me, they belong to the devil. My salvation came into the world through Jesus Christ, salvation from the works of the devil. Many people were freed from fear, doubt, unbelief, anxiety, unclean thoughts, temptations to steal, kill, cheat, lie and other of the devil's character traits. They became in unity with Me through being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Yet, still the devil does not give up, he continues to send deceived teachers into their midst by teaching fear of Me, fear of judgment and fear of death in order to again enslave My children with his mental confusion as sent to them by false prophets. (Hebrews 2:14-15) I wrote many books through new covenant prophets relating to those false prophets in a majority of the letters to the churches, all of them in order to identify for My children the devil's desire to circumvent My truth and feed lies into the minds of My children such as end times teachings. Only My children who are established in the truth of My love, My goodness and kindness and My desire to save mankind and the world overcome the devil's lies through false prophets. Jesus Christ said that he did not come into the world to destroy and judge the world, but that through Him the world might be saved. (John 3:16-19) Do not give honor and allegiance to false prophets or you will wind up like the devil's children, fearful, anxious, depressed, hopeless and faithless, losing all of My blessings like Job because you have become cursed in every area of your life unless you meet Me face to face again and are reminded and convinced of My Love, My peace, and My goodness. I never give up on you. Do not every give up on Me by yielding to fear. Your Father of Love, Faith, Goodness and Peace

No comments: