Monday, June 20, 2022

BLESSED BY DOING GREATER THINGS

My Dear Precious Child, The entire world changed when My kingdom of God came to live in the earth inside of My children who are born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit. In the apostle John's vision of the coming into the world of My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit and the compiling of My History and Instruction Book called the Bible, they contain the prophesies of the old covenant prophets plus the prophesies of My Son Jesus Christ through His parables which also include revelations of My authoritative power that My gifted children have in the earth in My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit. All of the prophesies in both My old covenants with Abraham and Moses and the ones through Christ Jesus contain descriptions of the new heaven and the new earth as described in John's vision called Revelations. Per John's vision not only do My children have the power of My Spirit to overcome evil in their lives, but they also have My authoritative power to cast demons out of themselves and people and send them into the lake of fire that I created for the demons before the world began. Jesus said that they would be able to do greater things than He did when He ministered in the earth because He came to sit down with Me, His Father, sending My Holy Spirit and His dynamite power and authoritative power to live inside of humans who are born of My Holy Spirit. (John 14:12) While Jesus Christ still ministered in the world before He died on a cross and went to hell for the sins of the world, Christ Jesus did not have the authority in the earth to cast the demons that He cast out of people into the lake of fire because the devil still had authority to the earth, as given to him by Adam and Eve. After Jesus went to hell for the sins of the world, He rose from the dead with new authority in the heavens and in the earth. He had robbed the devil of the authority to the earth that the devil stole from Adam and so He told His disciples to baptize people not only in the name of Jesus but also in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit which meant they had the full authority of My Holy Spirit inside of themselves to not only cast out demons from themselves and other people but also to send the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss which I had created as the devil and his demons' judgment at the beginning of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit living inside of children. (Matthew 28:16-20) Christ Jesus' prophesy on that day in the parable of the wheat and chaff made it clear that My children who became baptized in My Holy Spirit would have authority in the earth over all of the demons and also have the authority to cast the demons into their final judgment place where there is crying and gnashing to teeth because of their having to suffer for making My children suffer while they were in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Not only did the earth become new with My Holy Spirit living inside of My children, just like He empowered Christ Jesus, but My heaven became new when, along with Jesus coming to be with Me in My heaven, the old covenant prophets and newly recreated men and women who died in the persecution of the first church, they also came into My heaven and took up residence there with Me, plus all of the newly born again of My children who have died in the flesh. (Hebrews 12:22-29; Revelation 21:1-8) The rest of creation is still waiting for My children to understand and perceive what they have inside of them and surrounding them in My Kingdom of God, which is My power to rid the earth of all of demons by My children praying intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit and casting the devil's offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, per the prophesies in the parables of Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:18-30; Matthew 13:36-43) I have always had a remnant who remained loyal to Me and were, and are, called to perpetuate My kingdom of God in the earth. I still have a remnant remaining even when the antichrist has captured the elect with religious and political false prophesies. My children who can hear from My Holy Spirit come to personally and intimately know Me. They are the people who resist false teachings and endure as My children in the earth until the end of their lives on earth. Eventually they come to live with Me and Christ Jesus in our heaven because their minds have become the mind of Christ, knowing Me intimately so that they are not deceived. Your Father of Great Things

No comments: