Wednesday, June 15, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING PERSECUTORS AVENGED

My Dear Precious Child, Jeremiah, the old covenant prophet who prophesied the eventual coming of My kingdom of God, which is My new covenant with humans, was persecuted by Israelites and Jews for His prophesies about My plan of salvation. (Jeremiah 15: 15; Jeremiah 31:31-33) He told Me that he had suffered rebuke for My sake, or for My name's sake. He asked Me to take My revenge upon the people who had persecuted him. Jeremiah suffered a long time for His being obedient to My call upon his life, the call which was to speak for Me to the Jews in order to spur them to stop sinning and stop building idols to worship. He had observed My own longsuffering with the nation of Judah. Because of his youth, Jeremiah did not immediately accept My call upon his life to speak for Me to the rebellious Jews. He used his youth as an excuse, but I told him that I would put My words in his mouth, that those words would root out demonic strongholds, tear down demonic strongholds, destroy demonic strongholds, that I would give to him My words to oversee nations and kingdoms, the words to overthrow and destroy evil, and to build up My kingdom of God in the world and plant seeds for the eventual coming into the earth of My kingdom. (Jeremiah 1:5-10) I told Jeremiah that I always watch over My words that I speak through prophets, seeking to perform all that I promise. (Jeremiah 1:11-12) Much later, when Jeremiah suffered persecution for speaking My words to the people with whom I had made a covenant, he told Me that he had finally originally accepted My call upon his life with joy and and rejoicing in his heart, considering it an honor to be called by My name; yet, he said that he was alone in the world because of My hand being upon him. Still, the pain of persecution never stopped. He said that his wounds were incurable and he claimed that My words were just like a deceitful brook with waters that fail. He spoke things that were untrue about Me. I spoke My solution to Jeremiah for his criticism of Me for his persecution. I told him that if he would give up his tone of distrust of Me and give up his despair because of persecution that I would give him a settled place of quiet and safety where he would continue to be My minister to the masses. I also said that first he must separate the precious thoughts from the vile thoughts in his own heart concerning My own faithfulness to him. If he would do those things, he would continue to be My mouthpiece to the people of Judah, but he should not return to them but to let them return to him. I told Jeremiah that if he would do what I asked him to do that I would make him a fortified wall, that even if the Jews fought against him that they would not win over him because I was with him to save and deliver him. I also told him not to take a wife or have children in the land which he lived because of the generational curses in the women in that land, that if he did have children through one of the women that those children would die of deadly diseases and not be buried but instead they would be dung upon the earth. I said that his offspring, if he married a woman of the tribe where I led him that his children would die by the sword and by famine, that their dead bodies would be food for the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth. Jeremiah's experience concerning his calling to be My mouthpiece, My ministry to the Jews, is similar and often a replica of My relationship with My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children. I put My words of intercessory prayers in their mouths, words of healing, words of deliverance, words of prosperity, words of prophesy, words of wisdom and knowledge. Very often, when persecution comes into their lives from the devil, they will do like Jeremiah and cease being longsuffering but they will begin to complain, either in their own minds or out loud to Me or other people. They will experience pain and suffering because of their vile thoughts about Me, becoming impatient because My promises are not being met in their lives on their own time tables. Those of My children do not realize all of the activity in My heavens that needs to happen first and so they need to be longsuffering prior to their receiving My promised rest. If they become impatient, they will join in with the devil's plan for them, like Jeremiah did temporarily, and complain instead of being longsuffering which is My will for them. You join an army of intercessors when you become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Your intercessory prayers tear down demonic kingdoms in the earth, they work together with Me to build up My kingdom in the earth. However, if My children join with the demons and develop a griping and complaining mindset, then they have joined with the devil and he will sabotage My plans for their peaceful and good rest. If that happens, that you yield to the devil's temptation to gripe and complain to Me or about Me, then you must immediately cast out your griping and complaining thoughts or words and return to Me for My continued love and longsuffering with humanity, receiving My forgiveness and restoration into My family. Remember that the devil roams the earth seeking whom he may devour. Don't be one who is easily devoured. Discern negative, accusatory thoughts which defame and dishonor My name and My character. If you yield to them, then they will eventually be spoken by you and you will reap the curses of the devil. Keep your thoughts clean and pure and there will be glorious rewards for your longsuffering against the devil's persecution and harassment of you for being My child of love. The blessings and rewards will be beyond your imaginations, desires and dreams. (Ephesians 3:20) Your Father of Discerning Thoughts

No comments: