Friday, June 3, 2022

BLESSED FROM KNOWING THAT FEAR IS AN ENEMY

My Dear Precious Child The demon of fear can immobilize you and bind you to thoughts of destruction and death, not allowing any positive thoughts of faith to enter into your mind and give you hope and faith in My ability to rescue you and save you from hell's curses which occur in the lives of people who allow fear to flood into their mind. That very thing is what happened to Job in the poem about him. A wise prophet once said that when My new covenant came into the lives of people that they would revere My name and when your enemy comes in and floods your mind that I would raise up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19) The demonic thoughts of fear are your enemy and when fear invades your mind, My Holy Spirit will counteract those thoughts with My corresponding words of hope and faith which cancel out the devil's fear. In that setting prophesied by Isaiah, He saw into the future and saw that I looked the world over and saw no intercessor, so I sent My arm, My Son Jesus Christ, into the world and He brought My salvation into the world. Isaiah wrote that His righteousness sustained Him in a world of demonic oppression. (Isaiah 59:16) Jesus Christ put on righteousness as His breastplate, a helmet of salvation on His head, garments of vengeance against evil as clothing, and He was clad with zeal as a cloak. (Isaiah 59:17) He wrote that I would repay evil according to their deeds with fury to My adversaries, and recompense to My enemies. (Isaiah 59:18) He continued His prophesy by saying that the people would revere My name and My glory by the rising sun because when the enemy comes in like a flood that My Spirit of the Lord would lift up a standard against him, that the redeemer would come to Zion and to those people who turn from transgressions in Jacob, said the Lord. (Isaiah 59:19-20) Further, Isaiah wrote for Me, saying that as for Me, this is My covenant with them: My Spirit that is upon them and My words which I have put into their mouth shall not depart out of their mouth nor out of the mouth of their seed, nor out of the mouth of their seed's seed forever, speaking of My new and last covenant with humanity, the covenant of My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 59:21) In other words, the words of My Holy Spirit in the language of My kingdom of God that I gave to My children of My new covenant when they became baptized in the Holy Spirit contain the standards that save My children from their spiritual enemies, who are the devil and his demons. I put My words in your mouth when I baptized you in My Holy Spirit and My words of the Holy Spirit are the words that command that your demonic enemies succumb to My words of instruction and take their place in the lake of fire. (Matthew 13:36-43) My words that I place in your mouth contain the standard that is displayed to your spiritual enemies, the devil and his demons, that their judgment from Me is that they spend eternity in the lake of fire that I prepared for them before the foundation of the earth. (Matthew 13:35) My standards are My words of the Holy Spirit which, when spoken through the mouth of Jesus Christ and My other Spirit baptized children, raise up My standard to your demonic enemies, the standard being My will in the earth. My words speak for Me when you pray in the intercessory language of My Holy Spirit. Your Father of Powerful Standards

No comments: