Sunday, June 26, 2022

BLESSED IN DOING GOD'S WILL

My Dear Precious Child, When the disciples of Jesus Christ asked Him to teach them how to pray after their observing Him do many miracles after praying all night, not only did He teach them about My family of God by teaching them to address Me as "Our Father in heaven" instead of some majestic kingly name which was illegal for them to speak out loud because they were Jews and the Laws forbid it. Jesus wanted His disciples to develop a personal, intimate relationship with Me instead of their being afraid of Me and their being leery of personally approaching Me. His personally addressing Me with the family name of Our Father was a shock to the disciples of Jesus. The next phrase that Jesus taught to His disciples was also a shock to them. He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come into the earth just like it is in My heaven. In all of the old covenant prophesies it was assumed that when the Messiah came into the earth that He would set up an earthly kingdom in Jerusalem that would be able to conquer all of Israel's enemies, being more powerful in battles than other nations. The phrase relating to My kingdom of God that Jesus taught His disciples to pray indicated that when My kingdom would come into the earth that it was nothing like what the Jews expected the Messiah to create in the earth. Judging from the character of Jesus' Father God, the spiritual elements of My kingdom would be ones of kindness, goodness, mercy, forgiveness, joy and love, not one of angry human strength for blood spilling battles. Jesus taught His disciples to pray that My will would finally to be done in the lives of My children who incorporate My kingdom of God to live inside of their bodies in the earth. His disciples, just like all human beings, were familiar with doing the devil's will disguised as their own will in earth instead of their doing My will in their lives on earth. According to that phrase in the sample prayer of Jesus, humans would be able to do My will along with their stilll occasionally doing the will of the devil when My kingdom of God came into their lives to empower them with My power over evil. The disciples of Jesus listened to Him but they were confused about His words because His words were revolutionary in relation to their own country and its kingship. Jesus Christ was always talking about making peace with their enemies when their programming as Jews was all about constant war, battles and winning. The disciples learned later that when My kingdom of God came into their lives on earth that they became born of My Holy Spirit, washed clean of all sins, and they were able to later also be baptized in My Holy Spirit in which the entire company of My kingdom of God surrounded them in the spiritual dimension around them in order to engage in real battles with demons. It is in that total scenario of My kingdom becoming the motivating elements of their lives that they became cognizant of the fact that their battles were with demonic forces in the spiritual dimension instead of with human beings and that the battles involved My angelic forces battling against demons instead of people battling against other people. (Ephesians 6:10-19) When My kingdom of God comes into the lives of people, their battles with human beings cease and My children allow their spiritual servants that I gave to them, which are My angelic forces, to battle with demons for them in the spiritual dimension around them. (Hebrews 1: 7-9; 1:13-14) Their concept of "enemies" changes dramatically. You must be privy to that truth also so that you will cease making human beings your enemies in your life on earth. Your Father of Divine Revelation

No comments: