Saturday, June 11, 2022

BLESSED FROM BEING LONGSUFFERING

My Dear Precious Child, One of the characteristics of Mine that I revealed to the Jews of the old covenant is that I am longsuffering, another being that I am merciful by forgiving iniquity and transgressions, and according to My new covenant of the Holy Spirit I, by no means, clear the guilty demons who visit the iniquities of the fathers upon their children to the third and fourth generations. My longsuffering character forgives My children forever but I never forgive the devil and his demons for their enslaving My children to their sins and make them feel guilty and condemned all of their lives for committing them. (Numbers 14:18) The prophet David wrote that I am a God who is full of compassion, gracious, longsuffering and plentiful in mercy and truth. (Psalm 86:15) Jeremiah, who had allowed Me to prophesy through his mouth, asked Me to remember him and visit him again, that I would not revenge him of his persecuting others. He begged Me not to take him away in the middle of his longsuffering, having realized that it was for My sake that he had suffered rebuke from people for speaking his prophesies from Me. Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit the prophet Paul wrote to the churches that any sufferings that they experienced were not worthy to be compared to the glory which would be revealed in them. It was difficult for the Jews who were believers in Jesus Christ to accept the truth that I reward My children who come to Me for forgiveness because through their religious laws they believed that I was a punative God, One who was always looking for one slip-up before I would pounce on them and bring punishment on them for rule breaking. The Gentile believers, having no law by which to be condemned, were not punitive. They appreciated the forgiveness of Jesus Christ from the beginning. Paul wrote to the Corinthians that, just like the sufferings of Christ abounds in you because the devil hates you and other believers for being My children, so must your consolation prizes from Me also excel by Christ Jesus. (I Corinthians 1:5) In contrasting the old and new covenant, Paul wrote to the Ephesian Christians that they must be worthy of the vocation of being a Christian to which they had been called, that they must always think thoughts of being lowly of mind in relation to others, meek, longsuffering, always bearing the sins of other people in your love for them. In other words, as Christ is, so are you today in the world. Because of your being My child and you are currently My representative in the world, you are obligated and motivated to yield to My characteristics of the Holy Spirit inside of you to also be forgiving, forbearing, longsuffering, meek and humble to the other inhabitants of the earth, which can only be made possible by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives and motivates you. Paul wrote that you must walk worthy of the vocation to which you are called, that of being My child in a world flooded with demons and the devil who sow evil in the world by causing humans to yield to their temptations, to which you also yield on occasion in either thought, word or deed. He wrote that it is My goodness that brings a person to repentance. (Romans 2:4) There is no comparison between the sufferings that you endure in the earth at the motivation of the devil and the glory which will be eventually revealed to you by Me. (Romans 8:18) Christ Jesus went to hell of your sins, so you must also forgive the sins of other people so that the benefits and rewards of being My child will become your inheritance in the earth. It's not emotionally easy in your flesh to be forgiving of someone. That's where your longsuffering must come in. However, if instead, you return to being motivated by your former sinful self, filled with judgment and the desire to punish other people for their sins, then you have joined with the law of sin and death, which produces destruction and death in your journey in the earth. As My child, to be longsuffering means for you to be patient with sinners, remembering the ease with which I forgive you. Your Longsuffering Father

No comments: