Saturday, June 4, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING CONFIDENCE IN GOD

My Dear Precious Child, Fear is having confidence in the devil to bring destruction and death into your life and faith is having confidence in Me to bring blessings, rewards and life into your days on earth. When My children are erroneously taught that I am both good and bad, distributing both blessings and curses to people, then they have confidence in the devil because he is the father of all bad things that happen to people in the earth, and so they have confidence in the devil to curse them just like he did to Job, even though the people blame Me. In the poem of Job it was fear of his children sinning that revealed Job's ignorance of My true nature and that fear caused him to be cursed by the devil because he wondered why he didn't have My protection from curses. You must remember that only when I revealed Myself to him and showed to him that My nature and character is Love, so that Job forgave his friends for misrepresenting Me, only then were Job's curses reversed and he became blessed many more times than previously. (Job 1:13-22; Job 42:1-6) Abraham was the total opposite because he believed Me when I spoke directly to him, and he continued to believe Me even when his old body did not produce sperm from which he would father many nations. He continued on in faith even though he knew the weakness of his own body and the unliklihood that he would father a son, he continued to have faith in what I promised, calling the things that were not as though they were reality. (Genesis 21:2-8) He obtained My promised miracle. The apostle Paul contrasted the law of Moses with the faith of Abraham. Abraham's promise was about Christ Jesus coming into the world in the distant future and bringing salvation into the world. (Galatians 3:7-33; Galatians 4:1-9) Only with faith in Me was Abraham able to produce sperm from which Isaac was created and then Jacob was created by sperm from Isaac, eventually bringing into being that which I promised, which was My Son who died to save the world. Generations later, when My angel promised the virgin Mary that she would bear the Son of God, Mary believed his words and she conceived My Son without human sperm but instead with the sperm of Life in My Holy Spirit. It was My promise to Abraham that allowed Mary to believe Me and bear My Son in her body. That is the story of the salvation of the world. My children who believe My words also bear Life in their own lives and speak the things that are not as though they were. What I have spoken to you, you must speak to others, bearing witness to their veracity. Your Father of Many Promises

No comments: