Thursday, June 2, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING PEACE OF MIND

My Dear Precious Child, In My revelation to Abraham in a vision I told him not to fear Me, that I was his shield and his exceedingly great reward. That was the image that I wanted in his mind, not that I was a diety to be feared, but that I was constantly surrounding him as a shield against evil and that I wanted to reward him with wonderful gifts while he lived in the earth just because of the covenant that we were going to have with each other. (Genesis 15:1) That vision that I told him was meant to form an image in Abraham's mind of My protection for him and also form the truth in his mind that I am a God who rewards My children who are bound in loyalty to Me. At that time in the history of men, the devil had placed in the minds of human beings that I was cruel and judgmental. So for any man, in that instance Abraham, his image of Me was not of a gracious, good God, but a cruel, judgmental one. The new vision that I gave to Abraham of My character was one of being gracious and good instead of cruel and judgmental. He needed to have that understanding of My character before I could make a covenant with him. Many centuries later, after My Son Jesus Christ went to hell for the sins of the world, that vision was the basis of the proclamation of the apostle Paul who wrote to the Hebrew Christians that without faith in Me and My goodness it's impossible for humans to please Me because faith is the pathway from My kingdom of God to your life in the earth upon which My blessings flow. Without that Truth, I cannot flood My children with My goodness. Not only did Paul explain about the pathway of faith being important to Me because the pathway of faith from humans to Me allows Me to send to My children My blessings that I have for them. I also knew that first they must believe that I exist, and plus that they must believe that I reward an abundance of My blessings to any human being who seeks Me diligently with his or her whole heart. (Hebrews 11:6; Jeremiah 24:7) When a person fears Me, as in thoughts of terror, fear blocks all of that truth from becoming knowledge. My endeavor in revealing My true nature to humanity was to program the minds of humans with the truth of My real character because the devil had been efficient in lying to My children about My true character of love. The devil had perverted My image in their minds to believing that I was similar to their earthly kings who were cruel and judgmental. Consequently, I needed to reprogram the minds of humans with the truth that Adam and Eve knew from the beginning, that I am Love. It was when that first couple allowed the devil and his angels to become gods of the earth that the demons programmed the mind of Adam and Eve, and then their children and future generations that I need to be feared. That lie is still prevalent in My body of Christ, the lie that I am to be feared. My instructions were that I should be revered, not feared as in being afraid of Me. To revere Me is to honor Me, to be attentive to My words as the good words of a kind Father. But, still, humans translate the words which I said are "to revere" as if it were "to fear". One reason for that misinterpretation of meaning was that a respected translation of the Bible was under the reign of an earthly king, King James, still furthering the lie that I have the nature and character of earthly kings, eager to bless on one hand and punish on the other hand. Every time I sent a message to humans through an angel, the angel told the people not to fear itself or its message. Every time I spoke personally to a human being I told that person not to fear Me or My message. Yet, still, ministers who consider themselves fundamentalists tell their flocks that they must fear Me instead of teaching them to revere Me by recognizing that My character is Love and that I desire to always bless people. There is not one word in the revelation of My character to the Jews that indicates that My children must be afraid of Me. The revelation of My character to them reveals that I am a Protector, Provider, Healer, Shepherd, Deliverer, Source of Peace, Comforter, Strengthener, their Righteous Advocate; in other words, More Then Enough. I am Jehovah, the Existing One. Through Jesus Christ I revealed My true character as being Love. Through the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, I reveal that I am Love. Yet, some ministers still teach that I am to be feared instead of revered. The Jewish interpretation of the Greek word "phobos" is that of taking flight because of being scared of Me. However, the true meaning is having Godly reverance of My true nature, which draws people to Me as love instead of their shrinking from Me because of being scared of Me. Paul wrote that I have not given a spirit of fear to My children but instead I give to them a Spirit of power, love and a sound mind. The spirit of fear of Me comes from the devil through punitive doctrines. My Holy Spirit gives the true meaning of the word which is to revere and honor Me as your Loving Father instead of a judgmental, punitive king, (II Timothy 1:7; Romans 8:15) Fear is the nature of the devil and it brings terror into the minds of people. Love is My nature and it attracts people to Me. Reject old covenant erroneous interpretations of scripture relating to your having fear of Me. Believe the Holy Spirit's revelation of Love as being my character. Come to Me and I will give peace to your mind. Your Father of Mercy, Love and Compassion

No comments: