Thursday, June 23, 2022

BLESSED FOR OVERCOMING TRIBULATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, Every time problems or troubles come into your life they come from the design of the devil in hell by using your family, your business associates, your kids, your parents, your neighbors or your friends to do evil actions against you or speak hateful words against you. The reason for that scenario of someone connected to you coming against you with injurious words or deeds is so that you will get mad at Me and curse Me, just like Job's so-called friends accused him of doing. If those demons can get you to curse Me or curse a human being who is made in My image, then you have have left My family and joined with the devil's antichrist family. The result is that the devil can flood your life with his demons who will curse every area of your life because that is the devil's desire, to destroy your life on earth and kill you so that he gets glory from his demons for killing one of My children. The devil's desire all along was to destroy your life on earth so that he can kill you; all of that for the reason of getting revenge on Me for casting him and his demons (evil angels) out of My heaven for rebelling against Me. They are patient. They lie in wait in the earth until they can engage in conflict against you so that you will lose your own temper and curse Me, switching allegiance from Me to your doing the devil's will in the earth so that your entire life becomes cursed. I told you earlier that the human beings whom the devil is using against you are merely costumes and masks, that they are never guilty of any wrong-doing in My eyes because I know what evil looks like. They are merely pawns of evil, hiding inside of your family or other human enemies until they can prompt you to curse Me. Their methods are wise or they would not be able to deceive you. I told you in My written words that you must be as wise as a serpent (a demon or the devil) but to be gentle as a dove (My Holy Spirit). (Matthew 10:16) In other words, I want you to always be discerning in your thinking, easily identifying the devil's temptations that he uses to deceive you into losing your temper and cursing someone, thus inviting evil to overcome you in your world that I created for you to be a utopia for My children. Unfortunately Adam and Eve were deceived and allowed those evil spirits to fill the earth with their destructive deeds. You can tell their motivation by their influencing Adam's son Cane to kill his brother Abel. I had warned Cane that the devil was hanging out at the door of his mind tempting him to do evil against Abel. Although adequately warned, Cane yielded to the devil's temptation to kill Abel, and thus the entire world became filled with the devil's demons of evil, enabling evil to flourish in the earth. (Genesis 4:1-16) My marvelous plan for the salvation of the earth was for Me to come and live inside of human beings who have been cleansed by their believing in My Son Jesus Christ as the Savior of the world. When they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit My children are empowered with the same exact power that Christ Jesus possessed when My Spirit ministered through Him in the earth and the same power that catapulted Jesus out of hell and into the earth again, having defeated the devil and his demons in their own native country of hell. My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit have the same spiritual power over evil that Christ Jesus had, plus the authoritative power to do greater things because you not only have My power to resist the temptations of the devil, but you have My authoritative power to send the demons whom you cast out of people into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created for their judgment for capturing My children and cursing the world that I love and created as a reflection of My heaven. When My kingdom of God came into the world on the day of the first real Pentecost to live in My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, My heaven came on earth as it is in heaven, just like Jesus taught His disciples to pray when He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. I answered their prayers that day, the one that Jesus taught them to pray earlier. It is in the intercessory prayers of My Holy Spirit baptized children that I am allowed to cast out of the earth and into the lake of fire the demons who curse the lives of My children on earth. I said that it is then that My children become bright as the sun because all evil demons have left them. (Matthew 13:36-43) The apostle Paul wrote that your battle is not with flesh and blood, but instead your battles are only with the demons who influence the flesh of people, causing them to do evil deeds against you. (Ephesians 6:10-19) Pray in My Holy Spirit until you have allowed Me to exorcise from the earth all of the offending demons who harass, persecute and abuse you through your friends, family and acquaintances. You are living in a new heaven and a new earth. Not until you allow My Holy Spirit the opportunity to do what I asked Him to do in the earth, which is to bring freedom from the devil to the earth through your intercessory prayers of sending demons into the abyss, only then will you be completely free from the evil that is in the world. I said through Paul that the entire earth is waiting for My children to realize that they have the authority and the power of My Holy Spirit to clear the earth of offending demons. (Romans 8:18-28) My children are waiting for Jesus Christ to come back to earth. He came back when He rose from the dead and He came back again in the person of My Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost and He continues to come back into the earth when My children become baptized in My Holy Spirit. I placed Christ Jesus over all flesh. Allow Him to exercise His authority over all flesh by your praying in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all places. Your Father Who Sent Salvation Into the Earth

No comments: