Friday, June 17, 2022

BLESSED BY STRATEGIC PLANS

My Dear Precious Child, Every one of My commands that I gave to the Jews through the prophets have personal benefits to each person either physically, mentally, emotionally, or all three, to each person who follows them. The same thing is true about My commandments through Jesus Christ to His followers. They all have enormous benefits for the people who take My advice contained in the commandments and follow them. (Deuteronomy 28) They were not commandments given by Me to test your loyalty and devotion, as was the belief among the Jewish religious and political leaders who, themselves, used the laws/commandments to determine guilt of lawbreakers and their punitive punishment for their sins. I neither put any human to a test, nor do I tempt anyone nor do I try anyone in order to adjudge any person's loyalty to Me. Instead, My words in My commandments to human beings are filled with forgiveness of sins through loving words instead of My using judgmental words toward people. The religious teachers and the political leaders of the Jews in the past and in the present time attributed to Me the character and personality of their Jewish leaders, kings, Pharisees, religious priests, etc., who delighted in ruling over other people. Those men had no dominion over the generational demons in their own lives, so they substituted taking dominion over other people for their own lawbreaking rather than their taking dominion over the temptations of the devil in their own lives. Not until My Son Jesus Christ came to earth in the form of a human did humanity have any truth about My character as being all Love. The words that flowed from His mouth were about My kingdom of God which was to come into the world which was My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit where I come to live inside of My children who seek Me. I not only live inside of them, but I give to them My spiritual language of heaven with which to pray intercessory prayers in order to root out and tear down demonic works in your world, unseating demonic kingdoms from their places of dominion and honor, and also I gave My Holy Spirit My complete power in order to also build up My kingdom of God in the earth. Jeremiah 1:4-10 prophesied it. In reality, My Holy Spirit has myriads of angels who obey His orders with respect to their being commanded through His words that flow from the mouths of My Holy Spirit baptized children which restore the earth to its former land of peace and beauty when the demons are exorcized from the earth by My Holy Spirit's words. (Acts 2:1-20; Romans 8:26-28; Ephesians 6:10-19) Jesus Christ prophesied it in his teaching about the wheat and the chaff. (Matthew 13:36-43) My entire dealing with human beings, whom I consider My children, involve only My words of loving instructions, My doing kind and good actions toward all people, plus tearing down and destroying the devil and his demons who have cursed the earth since Adam and Eve allowed them to become the gods in the earth. When My children seek My kingdom and My righteousness, allowing My Holy Spirit to live inside of them and perfect them into My image, they are in the world what Christ Jesus was in the world when He ministered in the earth. They have the power to do the greater work of allowing My Holy Spirit to cast demons whom they cast out of people and separate from the earth, cast them into the lake of fire which was My judgment of them before I even created the world. (Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus did not have the authority when he ministered in the earth to cast the demons into their final judgment of the lake of fire in the abyss because he had not yet been to hell for the sins of the world where He later went and robbed the devil of his authority in the earth which Adam originally gave to the devil. After Jesus rose from the dead in His heavenly body He told His followers that now He had authority over heaven and earth. He told His followers to make disciples by baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and teaching them to observe everything that He had commanded of them. Everything that He commanded them to do was for their benefit in order to avoid the devil's traps. (Matthew 28:16-20) Jesus also told His disciples that He was with them always; yes, even to the end of time in My kingdom of God into which they had been born of the Holy Spirit and become new creatures. (John 20:19-23) Follow the admonition of the prophet James who wrote that My children must never say that they are tempted, tried or tested by Me, as many false teachers still teach. He wrote that everything that comes from Me is good and perfect and in which there is no shadow of turning or alteration of My character. (James 2:13-18) Everything that I do is good, kind, merciful, loving, joyful and peaceful. Remind My other children of My good character by portraying it in your dealings with them. Your Father of Goodness

No comments: