Monday, June 27, 2022

BLESSED DOING GOD'S WILL

My Dear Precious Child, In the sample prayer that Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray where He began by addressing Me as "Our Father' it contains so many truths pertinent to having peace in your life on earth. We talked about the truth that He encouraged them to pray that My kingdom of God would come into their lives so that they would be empowered to do My will on earth instead of constantly doing what the devil tempts you to do which results in your doing the devil's will on earth and inheriting his curses. When you are empowered by My Holy Spirit to do My will on earth and you do it, you inherit My wonderful promises of being blessed in the earth because you have avoided the evil works of the devil that are rampant in the earth. Even though I gave to Moses commandments to follow in order to avoid doing the devil's will, it was and still is impossible for anyone to follow them without being endued with My Power of the Holy Spirit that is present in My kingdom of God. On rare occasions it's not necessary to be obedient to those commandments, just like Jesus did when He harvested ears of corn on the Sabbath, when it was advised in My commandments through Moses not to work on the Sabbath Day. The disciples of Jesus had worked hard for My kingdom and were hungry so Jesus went into a corn field and pulled ears of corn in order to feed His disciples. When confronted by the Pharisees for breaking the law of working on the Sabbath, Jesus spoke wise truth when He said that man wasn't made for the Sabbath, but instead the rule of not working on the Sabbath was made to enhance the lives of men with My good advice of not working seven days a week. (Mark 2:27) Jesus was saying that when I gave the commandment of men to not work all seven days of the week but instead for them to rest one day a week to rest their bodies for another work week it was so that their bodies would not wear out. It was not testing people to see if they could obey Me or to require their praises on that day. I never test, tempt or try people and their loyalty to Me. All commandments I give to people are for their good, so that they can avoid the devil's temptations and through doing his will becoming cursed, such as working diligently every day of their lives and as a result their bodies become open to diseases and being overworked with the result of destruction to their bodies and even death. My commandments are always to instruct people on how to avoid destruction and death from their doing the devil's will in the earth. They are never given to test your loyalty to Me or for you to devote one day a week for fellowship with Me. My desire is for you to live in communion with Me every day, not to devote one day a week for fellowship with Me. Also another valuable truth contained within the Lord's Prayer as taught by Jesus Christ to His disciples was when He said for the disciples to pray that I would provide your daily bread for you, speaking of your spiritual food which are daily revelations from Me which feed your mind and your spirit, giving you joy unspeakable. He was talking about My giving to My children daily revelations through His parables and teachings which give to you My insights into the working of the universe, also the daily bread of discerning of demonic spirits and the words of wisdom and knowledge that are My gifts of the Holy Spirit which reveal the inner workings of My kingdom of God. Your daily bread also include the insights contained in My leading you by My Spirit in order for you to avoid the pitfalls set for you by the devil. My giving to you your daily bread, as instructed by Jesus Christ for His disciples to pray which comes with My kingdom of God in My new commandment of the Holy Spirit, also includes the treasured words of My Holy Spirit which Jeremiah prophesied that I would write on your heart and in your mind. (Jeremiah 31:31-34)They are My personal, intimate words from Me as your Father to you, as My child. They include My words of Fatherly encouragement, My Fatherly assurance of My love for you, My intimate insight into your problems and troubles that cause you to become above them instead of under them. My daily bread also includes My direct and personal guidance for you onto the paths of righteousness which are void of the devil's tricks. Paul wrote that you have the Treasure of My Holy Spirit inside of you as My gift to you so that the excellency of the power might be of Me and not of human beings. (II Corinthians 4:7) The teachings of Jesus relating to how to pray as given to His disciples is full of wisdom and knowledge relating to My direct and personal relationship with My children in order to cause all of you to avoid the traps that the evil one sets for you in order to entice you into his booby trap and you ending up doing his will in the earth which has horrible consequences. Jesus wanted His disciples to rely upon My wise guidance in order to avoid deception and the devil's traps. Your Father of Wise Words

No comments: