Sunday, June 5, 2022

BLESSED BY REVERING GOD

My Dear Precious Child Remember that fear has negative power and it blocks the pathway from My heaven to your life on earth on which My blessings flow. (Isaiah 59:1-21) When My children come to Me in fear of hell and fear of being judged by Me, which are erroneous doctrines from the mouths of ministers who don't know Me personally but only know Me from hearing lies from other ministers who also do not know Me, that's one of the truths found in the poem of Job, the truth that fear was the reason for the multitude of curses that came into Job's life. (Job 3: I did not allow the devil to curse him. I would not be a Loving Father if I did. That idea was the only way that the author of the poem could explain why the devil might have liberty to curse Job's life. The author had no knowledge of the free choice that I gave to humans after I created the earth and created them as the caretakers. When I gave free choice to My earthly children, and Adam and Eve began to yield to the temptations of the devil, he usurpted their authority in the earth and assumed it for himself. It became the right of My children to either choose to do good in the earth, which is My will, or to do evil in the earth, which is the devil's will. Job chose to be fearful by yielding to the devil's temptations, being convinced by the devil that his children would sin against Me, and so he constantly sacrificed to Me in hopes that his sacrifices would alleviate My judgment of them. It was the devil's fear that he placed in Job's mind that caused My pathway into Job's life to become blocked so that My blessings could not flood into his life. Not until I introduced Myself personally to Job and He began to know Me as goodness, love and peace was I able to reverse the curses that the devil had flooded into his life. Job forgave his friends for their erroneous beliefs about My character. They believed the devil's lie that I am a judgmental god who is always on the lookout for people who do not obey My laws in order to execute judgment on them, and that I am good on one hand and evil and judgmental on the other hand. I mentioned that his friends had spoken lies about Me. (Job 42:7) Teaching people to fear Me by shrinking from Me in fear of judgment comes from hell. Anyone who seeks diligently to really know Me knows that I am Love. The devil perpetuates fear of Me in the minds of My children in order to make them scared of me so that they fear Me, all in order for the devil to get vengeance against Me for kicking him and his demonic angels out of My heaven. He knows that I cannot bless My children if they fear Me instead of loving Me and revering Me. Fear blocks the pathway from My heaven to My children in the earth, using his demons as a blockades. Truth from My Holy Spirit blasts those demons off of the pathway and clears the way for delivery of your blessings and rewards. Never shrink from Me in fear. Come to Me for forgiveness and absolution of any and all sins. Your Father of Forgiveness and Love

No comments: