Wednesday, June 22, 2022

BLESSED DURING TRIBULATIONS My Dear Precious Child, Are you overcome with problems or troubles brought by your children, siblings, parents, friends, neighbors, business associates or other people? If not, then you don't live in the world. Those problems or troubles are what Jesus Christ talked about when He said that in the world you have tribulation, but that you must rejoice because He had overcome the world and you can also overcome those evil works with My spiritual truth. (John 16:33)When you know that the problems and troubles in your world are caused only by the devil and his demons by using people, then you are on the road to overcoming those problems and troubles. Most of My children think that I cause problems and troubles in the lives of people in order to test their faith or for them to prove their loyalty to Me. Those people don't know Me intimately or they would know that I have no problems or troubles in My kingdom of God with which to test, try, tempt or prove My children. I only have spiritual elements that are good, kind, loving, merciful and compassionate to share with My children. I live inside of My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children so I know the degree of faith that you have, the degree of patience that you have and the degree of love that you have. It's the devil who brings problems and troubles into your life so that he can test your faith and your dependency on Me. The devil and his demons are constantly trying to find a break in your spiritual armor so that he can influence you to do his will, thus claiming you as his child. Since Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons to flood the earth with evil, thus seeking whom they may devour, tribulations have been normal in the lives of My children. I sent Jesus Christ into the earth to die for the sins of the world, to go to hell, and to be raised from the dead and eventually to ascend into My heaven to retire from active ministry in the earth, sitting down with Me. Christ Jesus sent His source of power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of My children in order for My Spirit to continue the work of Christ Jesus in overcoming the devil's evil works in the earth. (I John 3:8) Because My Holy Spirit was the power source in Jesus when He ministered in the earth, Jesus had no need when He came to join Me in My heaven for My power over evil because there is no evil in My heaven. Part of My plan was for My born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit children to pray in intercessory prayers, allowing Me through My Spirit to send all offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss that I instituted before the foundation of the world for My judgment of the devil and his demons for their rebellion against Me and their harassment, persecution and abuse of My children. My Holy Spirit also gave to My children the power to cast demons out of people and also to cast out of their own bodies any generational demons who plague them. (Ephesians 6:10-19; Matthew 13:36-43) In that event, My children shine like the sun. You must keep in mind that any problems or troubles that you have while living in the world are the tribulations of which Jesus Christ spoke when he said that in the world you would have tribulations but for you to rejoice because He had already overcome the evil that is in the world, noting that you are able to do the same thing by the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of you. Because I love the world I sent Jesus into the world so that those people who believe in Him will have My eternal life living inside of them with the power to overcome all of the works of the devil. He did not come into the world to destroy the world, but so that the world through Him might be saved from the works of the devil. (John 3:16-17) Your Father of Eternal Salvation

No comments: