Thursday, June 16, 2022

BLESSED FROM BATTLING EVIL

My Dear Precious Child, Part of your calling as My child in the earth is that you battle against the devil and his demons. You are never called to battle against humans because they are made in My image. You are never called to battle against Me because I am your Father. Your only enemies are the devil and his angels who are referred to as demons. The reason that I gave to My children My powerful words of the Holy Spirit with which to pray is because My words originating from Him and flowing from your mouth in intercessory prayers always contain My healing words, My restoration words, My wise words, My words of knowledge, My words of guidance, My words containing the answers to your prayers and solutions to your problems and they also contain My authoritative words spoken to your spiritual enemies. the spiritual principalities and powers of the earthly atmosphere who constantly are at war with you and My other children. From the moment you were born in the world the devil has had his eye on you to see if you would ever confess that Jesus Christ is your Lord. When and if you do, then he calls his demons into action by labeling you as their enemy because I threw them out of My kingdom of heaven because of their rebellion. The devil has endeavored to get revenge on Me since that day. Because he cannot get at Me in the spiritual dimension, the only place that he can sabotage Me is by getting at My children and cursing their lives on earth. The devil became the god of the earth when Adam listened to him and obeyed his commands. Since that day, the earth has waited for My children to have the spiritual arsenal to be empowered with My Holy Spirit in order to be fully equipped with My power that is above all powers in the universe. After Jesus Christ died for your sins and the sins of the entire world by going to hell and defeating the devil there, He rose from the dead, visited His followers in the earth, told them to wait for My promise to become reality, and then He ascended into My heaven to sit down beside Me. Then Christ Jesus sent My promise, My Holy Spirit, who was His own source of dominion and authoritative power, into the earth to be received by My children who seek Me and seek My kingdom of God. To those of My children who seek to be baptized in My Holy Spirit, I send Him to live inside of them and surround them with My angelic soldiers in order for them to have My words to speak that are not a known language but instead those words are the language of My kingdom of God. My words spoken in intercessory prayers from the mouths of My Holy Spirit-led children contain all of My power and authority over evil spirits who tour the earth seeking My children whom they can devour by tempting them and then making them feel guilty for obeying My temptations that appear in their mind as if they are the own thoughts of My children. Only My words of the Holy Spirit are powerful enough to defeat the actions of the demons in your world who tempt you. Sometimes in that scenario of the battle between good and evil in your world, there is suffering in the lives of My children in the form of harassment, persecution or abuse from the demons who are using humans to do their evil deeds to you. They often use the people who are closest to you, such as your mate, your children, your siblings, friends or business associates to do their work so that you will become emotionally or mentally affected by their work. If they can get you emotionally involved, then your negative emotional energy helps them in their efforts to defeat you because when they affect your emotions their harassments are not only physical but also mental and emotional which signal your body to flood your cells with hormones which are not effective for that purpose but instead they become harmful when in the wrong place. That entire scenario is one of the reasons why I told you not to return evil for evil done to you but instead to return good for evil done to you. If you will return good for evil done to you, then there are no negative hormones surging through your body doing harm where they are not needed. When you return good for evil done to you, instead of the negative effects of hormones in the wrong place there will be good hormones surging through your body which will heal you and bless you instead of curse you. Everything that I ask you to do is for a purpose which will bless you. They are not just commands to test your obedience. I am not that kind of a Father who tests My children for their loyalty. Everything that I ask you to do has beneficial physical, mental and emotional results in either your body, soul or spirit and sometimes all three areas. Everything that the devil tempts you to do has negative effects on your entire life. That's why he tempts you. If you will fight off his temptations, you will experience benefits and blessings in every area of your life because you have won a battle against the devil and his evil works. The prophet and apostle John wrote that the reason My Son came into the world was to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8) The reason I had him send My Holy Spirit into you is for the same reason, for My children to destroy the works of the devil, sending his demons into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created for their judgment before the foundation of the world. Your Loving and Functional Heaven Father

No comments: