Tuesday, June 21, 2022

BLESSINGS FROM FORGIVENESS

My Dear Precious Child, While you were still a sinner, Christ died for you! (Romans 5:8) Paul wrote that I commended My love to you in that while you were still a sinner, Christ died for you. While your family members are sinning, you must die to the inclination to make them feel guilty of sinning because that is what the devil does. Instead, you must extend only My grace and love to that family member, just like I extend grace and forgiveness to you. Your grace and forgiveness will identify the path upon which your loved one can find the path to his or her own forgiveness for you and forgiveness for his or her own self. The devil is the spiritual entity who magnifies the sins of your family members to you, encouraging you to engage yourself in the situation and become Almighty God in solving it, as it will seem to the person who is engaged in his or her rebellion. You forget the skills with which the devil works in the lives of My children. That is why I told My children to be as wise as a serpent (the devil) but gentle as a dove (My Holy Spirit). The wisdom of My Holy Spirit far outdistances the wisdom of the devil, but the Holy Spirit's gentleness while speaking My wisdom will be tolerated by the sinner much more than the earthly reasoning from the devil which tries to force the sinner to believe his assessment of the situation. Forgiveness is easier when you know what My forgiveness means. Forgiveness means that you give a trying situation to Me instead of bearing it in your flesh where there are injurious emotions involved. To for-give is to give the situation forward to Me completely, depending completely on Me for the end result, which is not always instant. Sometimes it takes your lengthy praying in the Holy Spirit which allows Me to change the mind and behavior of the person whom you consider the sinner. As long as you hold onto the situation in your mind with vengeful thoughts, you are trying to work it out yourself instead of completely giving the situation to Me. In situations that are stressful toyou, think about putting the stressful situation onto the back of Christ Jesus while He was on the cross, knowing that the final result will be My resurrection of the situation from the devil's death and hell, which results in your emerging from the stressful situation with My resurrection life, new life and a new glorious situation. As long as you hold onto the situation in your mind, you have not forgiven the person. You are still trying to be the god of the situation with your own ineffective human solutions. When you completely forgive the offending person by giving the entire situation to Me, your burden becomes light because you have passed it on to Me for the perfect solution instead of your concocting a temporary solution which has no lasting effect on your raging emotions and only magnifies the devil's hold on the participants in the situation. You must recognize that forgiving someone means to completely give a trying situation to Me, realizing that any interference on your part will sabotage the good results that I have begun to institute in the situation. Impatience is at the core of that interference. I said that it is with faith and patience that you inherit My promises. (Hebrews 6:12) Human patience is hard to endure. However, when you receive My gift of faith for a problem, My gift of patience comes alongside it. My own wise assessment of the situation and My solution to your problem guarantees success for you. Give all trying situations to Me and refuse to take them back again by trying to work them out yourself. When you do, you circumvent My miracles which are the result of My workable solutions. Learn to forgive people in every trying situation by completely relinquishing your control of it and giving it to Me. People are never at the basis of your problems. The devil and his demons are the offending spirits. I know how to avenge you in the situation by placing blame on the devil and his demons, sending them to the lake of fire. Give every problem to Me and leave it there. Your Heavenly Father knows best. Your Loyal Father of Divine Solutions

No comments: