Friday, June 10, 2022

BLESSED EVEN IN SUFFERING

My Dear Precious Ones, My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that My children are everyone who is motivated by My Spirit. He explained that the Spirit that you have received is not the spirit of slavery to fear again; instead it's the Spirit of Sonship which causes you to acknowledge Me as your Father. He wrote that not only does My Spirit witness that you are My child, but your own spirit is united in the proclamation that you are My child. If you are My child, then you are My heir, as well. You are My heir and you are a coheir with Christ Jesus, but you must also share in His suffering so as to share with His glory. (Romans 8:14-17) We discussed that the suffering that you experience is because the devil recognizes you as My child, and he and his demons persecute, harass and trouble you in the earth because he wants to sabotage the lives of every person who bears Christ's name. Make note of this: the suffering is never of My doing. It's the doing of the devil and his demons who, with the permission of Adam and Eve, have made themselves gods of your world, flooding the earth with their evil. The ministry of My Son Jesus Christ was, and still is through you, to destroy the work of the devil in the earth. So you must understand that the evil that the devil brings into your life is because you are My child and that the works of the devil in your life which cause you physical, mental and emotional problems are not My will but they are the devil's way of taking revenge on Me through you as My child in an effort to destroy My family on earth. However, to those of My children who are long suffering, persisting in faith and who become just like Jesus Christ who was long suffering, with the knowledge that when you continue to withstand the devil, and persist in My faith, that the devil will flee from you and then the glory that floods into your life will exceed many, many times the emotional cost of the suffering. Paul put it more succinct. He wrote that the suffering that you experience in your life on earth will never in any way compare to the glory that is yours after the suffering is over. (Romans 8:18) He wrote that the entire creation in the earth is waiting for My Children to be revealed with My power to overcome all of the works of the devil. He wrote that it wasn't the world's fault that it is still under the devil's curse. In some way it was Mine for giving free will to people. But the entire world still waits with the hope that it will be freed, like you and other of My children, from the slavery to the devil and his demons, enjoying the same freedom as My children already enjoy by being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:19-24) Even though My children groan as you wait for your bodies to also be set free, just like your spirit and your soul is free, your bodies in the earth are still being harassed by the devil. When your earthly body dies and you receive your eternal spiritual body, then your hope will be fulfilled. You must wait for that freedom with patience. (Romans 8:25) However, there is glory in the fact that while you are in the earth that My Holy Spirit helps you in the weakness of your earthly body; for when you cannot find human words in order to pray properly against evil, My Holy Spirit comes to aid you in the weakness of your human words and He expresses My words through your mouth in ways that could never bring My powerful spiritual activity into your life by your speaking human words. Those miraculous occurrences of your speaking My own words of the Holy Spirit through your mouth are made possible by My speaking solutions to problems, My speaking healing words, and My speaking My words of judgment on the devil and his demons because I know perfectly well what is in the spirits of My children. The words of My Holy Spirit spoken in intercessory prayers through the mouths of My children contain answers to the pleas of My children and the solutions to problems are expressed by My Holy Spirit according to My very own mind. (Romans 8;26-28) So you can be assured that everything will work together for your good -- yes, even your suffering at the hands of the devil -- when you and I are partners in the labors of intercessory prayers with your refusing to yield to the devil's temptations when he causes conditions in the earth to make you suffer. I will make even those suffering events from hell to work together for your good. I said that everything will work together for your good when you are led by the Holy Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit. Just like Christ Jesus suffered in His flesh at the harassment of the devil, you as My child are also easy prey for the devil and his demons who bring events into your life that cause you to suffer. But, Christ Jesus told you that even though you have tribulations in the world, that He overcame them and you can overcome them, also, with the help of the Holy Spirit in praying My intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit. I promised that after you have suffered at the harassment of the devil, that you will experience My glory in having overcome the works of evil. Your Father of Triumph Over Evil

No comments: