Sunday, June 12, 2022

BLESSED TO HAVE GRACE IN SUFFERING

My Dear Precious Child, It is liberty when My children know the truth that the suffering to which they are called is related to the works of the devil that he brings into the lives of My children in an effort to rob them of My blessings. The liberty comes from your knowing that I do not desire that you suffer, but instead it's the devil and his demons who bring the harassments, afflictions and persecutions into your life through other people, intending that you will eventually curse Me, like Job's friends suggested was his problem and the reaction that they surmised he would have in his suffering. However, Job did not curse Me. Instead, he remained loyal to Me and increased in personal and intimate knowledge of Me when I appeared to him and educated him on My power and abilities. (Job 42:1-6) The freedom and liberty of knowing who is your real enemy and his mode of operation is only part of the blessings which you gain from Me. I also provide to you the authoritative and dynamite power of the Holy Spirit that I place inside of you with which you can defeat the devil in his endeavors to make you suffer. (Ephesians 6:10-19; Romans 8:26-28) I told you that your enemies are not flesh and blood, meaning your friends, your family, your business acquaintances, your neighbors, your government officials or any other human. I told you that your enemies are the demonic principalities and powers who the devil is using to harass, afflict and persecute you. They are his own demons, his demonic angels who use their spiritual powers to tempt My children and bring tribulations into their lives. So, the suffering that you experience is never at My doing but it's always at the devil's doing. In order for you to succeed in the spiritual battles that come with your suffering, you need to know about My Holy Spirit's power inside of you that is yours to use against the powers of darkness that afflict you. The apostle Paul wrote that he prayed constantly that the church members at Ephesis would come to intimately know the greatness of My power that I have given to you as a believer. He wrote that it's the same power and spiritual strength that was in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and made Him sit at My right hand in My heaven, far above every Sovereignty, Authority, Power or Domination or any name that can be named not only in His age of old covenant rule but in the age to come of the new and last covenant of My Holy Spirit. He wrote that all spiritual powers had been put under Christ's feet and that I made him ruler of everything as head of the church; which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills the entire creation. (Ephesians 1:17-23) In addition to your needing to know the power that I gave you in the person of My Holy Spirit, Paul wrote that you need to know the hope to which you are called, which is that you are houses of My Holy Spirit in the earth with My power over everything, even the demons who harass you. My Spirit also wants you to seek to know how rich are My glories that I promised that My children inherit. Until you know those glories, you will not recognize them when they come into your life. The thrilling part of your inheriting My glories is that your prayers are answered and you win the battles over the devil and his demons through intercessory prayers and only through intercessory prayers. Paul did an enormous amount of praying for the saints, eager for you to know Me and know My Power of the Holy Spirit, and that you know the liberty that Christ Jesus purchased for you when He rose from the dead. Your Longsuffering Father

No comments: