Sunday, March 20, 2016

CAPTURING EVERY THOUGHT

Dear One,
    When My Spirit coached you about your battles, that they are never with flesh and blood, He gave you explicit instructions about how to defeat the devil who is the real enemy in your life.  My Spirit knows that all of the battles of My children begin in your thoughts which affect your attitudes, your speech and then your  actions.  His first caution is that you must learn to recognize vain imaginations which come to your mind which produce fear in you.  He told you to cast those thoughts down to hell.  (II Corinthians 10:4-5)
    My Holy Spirit said in that passage that your thoughts are your domain and you are the authority over them, so you are the one who must cast into hell all imaginations which produce fear or you will become a slave to fear.
   Next My Spirit said to cast down everything in your thoughts which exalts you above anyone else and especially the ones that exalt themselves above My knowledge which I have revealed to you.  Some of those thoughts are unbelief, doubt, envy, jealousy, blasphemy and idolatry, which is dependency upon religious or political institutions as your saviors.  Those unbelieving thoughts based upon pride take your allegiance away from Me and put your loyalty onto people, on humans who can never meet your needs. Do not yield to the spirits of pride and idolatry.
     Another caution that My Spirit gives you is that there are other menacing areas of invading thoughts which are not from Me and you must battle against them.  He said that you must bring into captivity EVERY thought to the obedience of Christ who lives inside of you.  He did not say bring into captivity some thoughts.  He said EVERY thought.  Remember that Jesus said that if a man lusts after a woman in his thoughts that he has already committed adultery. (Matthew 5:27-30)  Jesus was trying to coach you on how to bring thoughts of lust into captivity to Christ in you, capturing them and then casting them into hell, just like He did.
    All sins, all iniquities, all transgressions, all mistakes, all misdeeds and all lawbreaking starts in the human minds of people because that is where the devil tempts My children to do his evil deeds instead of their doing My good deeds.  Those evil actions can always be traced back to evil thoughts put into the minds of My children by the devil.  The first man, Adam, fell for the devil's temptation  to rebel against me and in his act the world was invaded by evil spirits which are still resident in the world to tempt My children to rebel against Me by obeying his thoughts that he places in your mind which lead to giving his demons permission to curse your life just like they cursed Adam's life and the lives of all people.  Jesus Christ died for those acts of rebellion against Me and forgiveness is My action toward the ones who obey the devil. 
    I sent My Spirit into the earth to be received by My children so that they would have My supernatural power to cast down every demonic temptation that brings fear into you, and the ones which puff you up with pride, and the ones which tempt you to think, speak or do evil to other people.  My Spirit said to bring those thoughts into captivity and only be obedient to the teachings of Jesus Christ. 
    My Holy Spirit told you to always be ready to bring vengeance upon every demonic temptation that comes into your mind by bringing every evil thought into captivity.  And then the instructions from Me are to bring revenge upon those demonic spirits of temptation by casting them into hell.  (II Corinthians 10:6)   When He said to "cast down" the tempting thoughts, where else would you cast them down to?  It has to be hell.  Those thoughts have to obey you when you know the Constitution and Bylaws in the Instruction Book that I wrote for you relating to My kingdom.
    The way to win battles is to obey My instructions.     
     I know how to teach you to win in life.  It all begins in your thoughts.  To win, you must  take My advice and do what I told you to do.  I tell you how to avoid the traps and the temptations of the devil. 
     Learn to identify all the temptations of the devil. The Holy Spirit will alert you to the entry of the devil's thoughts in your mind.  Then you must capture them and cast them down. After you do, My angels come to minister to you. bringing My blessings into your life. (Luke 11:20)
     Your Loving Father      

No comments: