Thursday, March 31, 2016

GREATEST POWER

Dear One,
    I want you to know the great power that is available to those who believe in Me.  My power is the greatest power in the earth available to My children, greater than atomic power, greater than demonic power, greater than all powers in the earth.  I said through the Holy Spirit that I want you to know the magnitude of the greatest power that is available to you and it is the same power that raised Jesus from the dead.  That mighty power lives in My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  That power is the power that Jesus told you to receive, the power that created the earth and the power that I promised to give to My children.  My power is resident in the person of My Holy Spirit who is My gift to you. (Ephesians 1;16-23)
    I said through Paul that My power is in those who believe and it is mighty in you and through you.  My words of wisdom and revelation are capsules of My power to change you.  My words through you in My prayer language are the identical explosive and authoritative power that created the earth and the universe.  They re-create what the devil has destroyed into blessings for you.  My gifts of the Holy Spirit are special gifts of power given by Me to meet ALL of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of My children. 
    I do not leave you without My power to defeat the works of evil in your life.  What kind of Father would I be if I left you powerless with only ideological rules and regulations that you must follow in order to receive My help in time of problems?  I would be a neglectful father.  Instead of only giving you rules and regulations to follow, which was all I could do under My old covenant with a nation because Jesus had not yet been crucified for the sins of the world, now that He has paid the price for your sins and transgressions, I am able to give to My children the full extent of My power in the person of My Holy Spirit.
     Jesus was explicit when He said that My children are powerless against the devil and his works in their lives until they have the power of My Spirit at work inside of them and through them.  He even said that it was necessary that He left the earth and came to live with Me so that We could sent the same Holy Spirit who empowered Him to reside in you so that My Spirit would be your Comforter, your Advocate, your Helper, your Strengthener, your Intercessor, your Counselor, your constant Standby, willing to defeat every evil and destructive thing that the devil sends your way. 
     My Holy Spirit gives to you My peace, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My patience, My faith and a complete revelation of My love for you.  Then He creates you into a vessel of My love in the earth so that you can create an atmosphere in the earth in which I can easily work My miracles in your behalf.  He makes you eager to let Me defeat evil in your life, the lives of your family, the lives of your friends, the lives of your neighbors, and, yes, even in the lives of your enemies through My love in you and My mighty power that is resident in you through My Spirit.
     It is imperative that you have a complete and full revelation from My Spirit of the power that He has available to you from the inside of you so that you will live a victorious life while in the earth, defeating evil at every turn.  You can immediately put evil workings under your feet so that you can tread on the agents of evil, who are the demons from hell.  Instead of you being under their destructive power, My Holy Spirit in you is the authoritative and explosive power over the devil and his demons, the same way that Jesus was when He walked the earth.
     Peter, who had denied knowing Jesus, eventually came into the knowledge of the power of My Holy Spirit and He wrote that I have given to you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness, according to the power of My Spirit.  (II Peter 1:2-5)  It is through the power of My Spirit that all of My promises to you become yes and amen, so be it.  (II Corinthians 1:20-22)
    The only way to defeat evil in your life is through the power of My Holy Spirit.  There is no other power in the earth that has the authority to throw out the evil spirits.  When you have My Spirit living inside of you and when you have the full revelation of My Authoritative Power in you, you will ask what you will and it will be done for you by Me.
    When Jesus was teaching about My Holy Spirit, He said that if you live in unity with me and if My Words live in you in full revelation, that whatever you ask WILL be done for you.  (John 15:7)
    Pray for My Spirit of Wisdom to reveal to you the full revelation of My power that lives inside of you.  You will not believe in My power unless you know the full extent of that power.  (Ephesians 1:16-23)
    Never forget that My power works by love and only by love for all mankind and for Me.
    When My children operate fully in the power of My Holy Spirit, their world will be transformed into My Kingdom coming into their lives like it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10-12)
     I eagerly await that day for you!
     Your Loving, Powerful Father              

No comments: