Tuesday, March 8, 2016

LOVE BENEFITS

Dear One,
    To be loved and to love is the only cure for the insecurities that people experience as a result of poor parenting, physical abuse, rejection, criticism, belittling, judgment, poor schooling, poverty, addictions, and also religious and political rhetoric.  When the human minds of My children experience those assaults as children from at the mouths and hands of ill informed and unwise adults, there is no sound foundation within themselves as children or adults.  They have a shaky foundation.  Unfortunately, their insecurities separate them from other people because of their feeling of inferiority.  The devil tells them that they are of no value or they would not have been treated so badly. (Matthew 5:3)
    The ministry of My children whose foundations are built upon the Rock of My love will shore up the foundations of the insecure people by showing them My love, teaching them about My love, introducing them to the dispenser of My Love, who is the Holy Spirit, and encourage them to receive the truth of the revelation of My love from Him. (Romans 5:5)  He is the One who takes a shaky foundation and builds it up soundly into a firm foundation which cannot be shaken. (Luke 7:24-25)  There is no other way for the wounded heart of a person to be adequately sound except through a revelation of My love for him or her.  (Ephesians 3:14-20) 
     The beginning of the revelation of My Love for people is the truth that while the person was still weak in sin that Christ Jesus died for him or her.  (Romans 5:6-11)  The revelation knowledge that He died for the sins of the whole world seems difficult to believe, but know that My mercy is all inclusive, including every person who every lived and ever person who will ever live because I know who is at the base of all sin.  It is not human beings.  It is the devil who comes to rob, kill and destroy, but it was My Son Jesus Christ who came to earth to bring My kingdom of love into the lives of all people, including the people you consider as your human enemies, but they are not your enemies. They are tempted by the same devil who tempts you.  (John 10:10)
      I do not engage in battles against flesh and blood, but I battle against demonic principalities and powers in the spiritual atmosphere around you,  My battle is not with any person.   Because I do not engage in battle against people, you must not battle with people.  Your calling is to love them because I am Love.  Your battle is only with the demonic forces that have captured the minds of people and causes them to do his work in the earth of robbing, killing and destroying My children and destroying My wonderful works in the world. (Ephesians 6:12-18)
      My battle has never been with you, your friends, your family, your neighbors or your enemies.  My battles and your battles are always against the demons who are behind the strife, the discord, the anger, the vengeance, the hatred, the disgust, the belittling, the rejection, the judgment, the criticism, the poverty, the religious lies, the political lies, and the divisions that separates people in the world.  I love the people whom the devil uses to dispense his poison in the world but I judge the demons who tempt them to do his work.  I do not judge the people.
     My love for you is endless, no matter what you do, think or say.  But when you yield to the temptations of the evil one, you allow him to separate you from My blessings which have already been given to you.  That is what he does, he separates you from Me and My blessings for you. 
     I said I will never leave you or forsake you.  Make it your aim to never leave or forsake Me.  You stay on the avenue to receive all of My blessings when you are united with me. 
     Your Loving, Stable, Merciful Father        
         

No comments: