Sunday, March 13, 2016

FORCEFUL DOOR SLAMMING

FORCEFUL DOOR SLAMMING
Dear One,
     When fear starts to invade your mind, at the very first thought of dread you must  immediately slam the door of your mind to that invader.  If a robber were to come to your front or back door you would never open the door and allow the robber to enter into your house to take all that you own.  That is what fear wants to do is rob you and leave you with nothing, no peace, no good health, no loving relationships and no soundness of mind.
    Replace the fear thoughts with a fiery blast  of your confidence in Me like, "My God will supply all of My needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  
   Slam the door quickly and declare your confidence in Me.  That is what Jesus did when He was tempted by the devil to end His loyalty to Me and become loyal to the devil instead.  Jesus gave the devil a fiery blast of confidence in Me three times and the devil had to leave.   The devil tempted Jesus in his mind just like he tempts all of My children.  (Matthew 4:1-11)
    After you have slammed the door to fear, don't wrestle in your mind with thoughts of how I am going to supply your needs. Only allow hope and faith thoughts into your mind, knowing that faith and hope thoughts come from Me but fear and dread thoughts come from the devil.  If you do not slam the door to the robber but continue to entertain his thoughts in your mind, you will end up with the devil's devastating gift to you of depression.  Climbing out of the pit of depression is harder to do than slamming the door to the devil when he first starts to invade your mind with even a hint of fear.
    I told you in My Instruction Book that I have not given you a spirit of fear.  (I Timothy 1:7)  You should know by that statement that fear is a demonic spirit sent from hell which allows the devil, the robber, to gain entrance into your mind.  Fear immobilizes you.  Fear has the power to take all that you have, leaving you nothing. Fear paints an image of defeat in your mind, placing imaginations there of failure, poverty, loneliness and other robbers. Those imaginary movies in your mind are not real.  They are merely the devil's plans for you if you continue to allow him to stay in your mind via fear thoughts.  If he can get you to believe the imaginations, he can get you to agree with his plans and eventually you will find yourself robbed of everything that is precious to you.
    I also said that I give to you power to defeat fear and I give you My love so that you will have a sound mind.  (I Timothy 1:7) Those are some of My valuable gifts to you.  Adam believed the devil and allowed the devil to curse his life and the lives of all of My children.  Jesus refused the temptations of the devil and because of that choice He was able to bring My life of power and love back into the lives of My children through My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 15:47)
    Through the power of My Spirit within you, you have all of the arsenal to defeat fear.  First you must recognize it for what it is, a thought from hell sent to defeat you. You must slam the door of your mind to fear just like Jesus did by speaking your confidence in Me instead of entertaining fear, which is having confidence in the devil. (I Peter 1:13) 
    Girding up the loins of your mind means that you must never let your mind wander into the devil's field of unbelief because fear will be the next thought if you do.  Instead, think upon My loyalty and kindness to you.  Think only on My promise to you that I will supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory by Christ Jesus.(Philippians 4:19-20)  It was through His ministry that I am able to meet all of your needs. 
    Earthly parents punish their children for slamming the doors in their houses.  When you slam the door of your mind to the devil, I cheer you and tell you, "Way to go, My child.  You refused evil and kept the robber at bay  I am so proud of you."  (Hebrews 13:6)
    Shutting the door of your mind to evil thoughts is your responsibility.  I can tutor you, train you, instruct you and remind you about it, but your own mind is your domain and it is up to you to refuse evil. 
    I said that you have the right to choose good or evil.  Slam the door to evil thoughts.  Fellowship with Me and you will live the abundant life. (Philippians 4:8-9)
    Your Father of Wise Instructions  
      

No comments: