Thursday, March 17, 2016

WINNING BATTLES

Dear One,
   Remember that Jesus said that in the world you will have tribulations; but, to rejoice because He overcame the world and you can, too.  (John 16:33) He knew that you can overcome the evil tribulations of the devil in the world with the power of My Holy Spirit.(Acts 1:8)  My Power is the only power that can triumph over the evil that is instigated by the devil in his efforts to take you captive to his plans and use you against yourself in his plans to destroy your life.
   Also remember that human beings are never your problem, but the demonic principalities and powers of the air are your enemies. (Ephesians 6:12)  The minute you begin to think that other humans are your enemies, striking back at them, you have lost that battle against evil. The devil uses other people to deliver his tribulations to you, but the humans are not the instigators of the problems.  The devil is.  When you can continue to love and do good to the people whom the devil sends with his tribulations into your life, you have won that battle. 
    You must also remember, in the light of this truth, this wisdom in the reason Jesus told you not to return evil to a person who does evil to you.  He knew that the person is not your enemy, but the devil who is using the person is the real enemy.  When you do good to the human emissary of the devil, whom he uses to do his evil works in your life, you are defeating the evil of the devil by returning the good that I do in the earth.  Good always overcomes evil. (Romans 12:19-21)
    When the devil tempts some person to strike at you in anger, if you will do what Jesus taught you to do, which is to never strike the person but to turn your head so that the person can strike your other cheek, you will win that battle.  In doing that, you do not return evil for evil done to you.  You use My good actions to overcome the evil that was sent to injure you, defeating the devil's plans meant to destroy you. (Matthew 5:38-39)
     When the devil sends someone to you whom he has filled with anger and hatred for you, instead of returning hatred and anger to that person, who is only being used by the devil, if you will do good to that person then good will overcome the anger and hatred of the devil that is present in the mind of that person.  Good always overcomes evil. The evil actions have to disappear in the presence of love and goodness.  Love and goodness from you will introduce My goodness to the human messenger that the devil is using, and the person will be attracted to Me like a moth to light because you have become the light of the world. (Matthew 5:43-48)
     I said to protect your heart because the issues of life flow from it. (Proverbs 4:23)  Keep these teachings of Jesus in the forefront of your mind so that you will be astute in recognizing the evil power behind all evil acts, which is the devil.  You will not strike the devil if you strike back at a person.  You will only inflame the evil that is in the person and give the devil permission to further challenge you with his evil actions.  But if you do good to the person, it will tenderize that person to you and to Me.
     Along this line, I said that My words are sharper than a sword, piercing the veiled line between the mind and the spirit, and that My word discerns the thoughts and intents of the heart of a person.  I can easily judge the thoughts and intents in the mind of a person who opposes you or confronts you.  I can discern the motivation of that person.  (Hebrews 4:12-13) I can give you the anointed power to speak loving words to a person who is being used by the devil to engage you in conflict.  In speaking peaceful, loving words to the human being, the evil motivation that is tempting the person has to shrink in the presence of My love.
    Do not make any mental, emotional or physical conflicts to be battles with people.  The people are not the instigators of the conflict.  The originator of the conflict is your enemy, the devil, who wants to defeat you. Jesus proclaimed that He overcame every tribulation that the devil sent to Him.  When you have the same power of the Holy Spirit in your life that He had, you can use My power of love to defeat the evil that the devil showers upon you.
    I told you that when you are tempted to battle with flesh and blood that you must arm yourself with the truth that the humans who oppose you are not your enemies.   I told you to do what is good and kind to the people because of My righteous behavior that in your heart.  I also told you that you must always operate in the power of My Spirit to bring peace to the situation, which leaves a trail of peace in behind you in every circumstance.  My protection for you is the faith that you have that My ways will triumph over the real instigator of the evil because I said they will.  The truth must be in your mind that My desire is to save you and the people who oppose you from the works of the devil as revealed by My Holy Spirit's tutoring personal words to you. 
    The benefits of praying at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit prepares you for every battle your real enemy sends against you through a person or persons.  The praying in My Spirit calls into your presence My angels to gird you up when battles come.  The praying in My Spirit orchestrates all of the elements that allow you to overcome evil with good, which are your protection, your righteous actions, your peaceful attitude, and your revelation of My truth relating to all battles with evil.  Good will always prevail.  Praying in the Spirit will empower you.  (Jude 20)  Praying in the Spirit will enable you to overcome every tribulation that Jesus warned that you will have while living in the earth.
    When you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit there are no failures.  There are only successes in the battle against evil because you take My advice and do what I advised you to do, overcoming evil with good.  Remember the truth of Romans 8, that if you are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit that everything will work together for your good. 
     Remember the formula:  be led by My Spirit + pray in My Spirit = everything working together for your good. (Romans 8:14; Romans 8:26; Romans 8:28)     
     When you are led by My Spirit you overcome all evil with good.  When you pray in the Spirit you allow Me to bless those who persecute you and you allow Me to do My part in the battle against evil.  With all of My Spiritual Power at work in you and for you, everything will work together for your good.
      Your Father of Wise Instructions  
     

No comments: