Wednesday, July 26, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - ANTI-WORRY STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
    Yes, I do have a standard against the devil's thoughts of worry and anxiety.  It is faith in Me and My ability to provide for you.  Jesus identified where worry and anxiety originate, and it is in the devil and his kingdom.  He said that you cannot have two masters, that you will either love one and hate the other, being devoted to one and despise the other.  He said you can't serve both Me and the mammon of the devil.   Then He immediately said, "THEREFORE".......
    In other words, following the "therefore" He was giving the standard that you must raise in your life against the worrying and anxious thoughts of the devil that he places in your mind.  My standard, instead of worrying. is for you to first seek Me and My kingdom and My righteousness and everything that you will ever need will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33)  When you are worrying you are in unity with the kingdom of hell because he has already robbed you of your goods.  So when you are lacking in any earthly goods, food to eat, clothes to wear and others, instead of spending lots of energy worrying in response to the devil's temptations in your thoughts, come to Me, seeking Me and My standards of ways that I taught you in order to access My provisions for you. 
   Praying in one-on-one communion with Me will result in My instructions to you on how to access My provisions for you as My child.  I may tell you that I have already sent to you what you need.  In other instances I may tell you that you need to ask forgiveness of someone.  In other instances I might tell you to sow seeds of giving by giving something you have to someone who needs it.  I will tell you what to do to counteract what you have done to be inside the flood of the devil's curses.  (Matthew 5:23-24)
    If you will notice in your Instruction Book, this valuable teaching by Jesus immediately follows His telling you how to pray.  Part of that prayer was, "Give us this day our daily bread." (Matthew 6:11)  That isn't all that he prayed.  He added to the request for daily bread another important truth; that being this: "And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."  Seeking Me first instead of worrying might result in My telling you to forgive someone because when you are seeking vengeance against someone you have joined in unity with the curses from hell and you have left My family of plenty and joined with the family of lack from hell.   
   If you are worrying about something, then you are obviously in need of some instructions from Me on what you can do in order to allow Me to solve your problem.  When the devil begins to flood your mind with thoughts of lack, causing you to worry and fret about something, then you need to FIRST come to Me, just like Jesus taught you to do, and listen to My wisdom relating to your particular situation.  In every circumstance of lacking anything, instead of first worrying about it as coached by the devil, FIRST do what Jesus said to do, come to Me for the answer to your problem.  Very simply, when you seek Me and seek to do what is loving and kind in the situation, as coached by Me, then the solution to your problem will be speedy because you are operating in unity with My kingdom of love which floods your life with My blessings.
    I never stop My blessings from flowing into the lives of My children.  My love will never stop My loving provisions to you.  What happens is that lack is always preceded by negative, discordant, strife filled, angry, unforgiving attitudes from you which causes the devil to construct a dam between you and your blessings, damming up My abundant provisions from coming to you.  (Isaiah 59:1-2)
    In My instructions to you about seeking My kingdom for answers to your problems I told you about the lilies of the field and the birds of the air and how I provide for them abundantly.  They don't have human minds which spin out of control in answer to the devil's worry thoughts.  The lilies of the field just trust Me to provide rain and sun for them to grow and the birds trust Me to provide grain and berries for them.  (Matthew 6:24-33)
    In the face of lack of any kind, FIRST come to Me for My solution to the problem, being willing to change your negative attitudes into My loving ones.  I said that the peacemakers are called My children and the people who are persecuted for being righteous will inherit My kingdom.
   First things first -- seek Me in the face of lack, lack of goods, lack of wisdom, lack of truth, lack of revelation, lack of any kind.  (James 1:5-8)  I will supply your needs.
   Your Father of Plenty

No comments: