Monday, July 3, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS- A COMPLETE ENDING

Dear Precious Child,
  With the new beginning that I ushered into the earth for My children, the beginning of a new and more powerful covenant of the Holy Spirit, there was an ending to the old one with a nation.   When Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished," He was speaking of the old covenant with Israel which was limited to the people of that one nation. 
   My new covenant is between all people and Me and it begins with each person's being born of My Holy Spirit. (John 3:3-5; John 20:21-23) Then it is facilitated by their being baptized in My Holy Spirit in which they are given their spiritual angelic servants who bring My kingdom into their lives in the earth, either 30, 60 or 100 percent. depending upon their willingness to believe and receive.  (Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:7 and 14) 
   Some of My children only believe in the new birth, what they call being born again.  Those are the ones who only believe in the new birth and receive 30 % of their inheritance because that is all they are taught that they can receive.  There are others of My children who, after being born of My Spirit, allow My Spirit to transform their minds, revealing My insights and revelations which change their thinking and their attitudes into My thoughts and attitudes.  They begin to have communion with Me one on one.  They are My children who receive 60% of their inheritance from Me because that is all they have been taught to believe.   There are others who want everything that I have for them, body, soul and spirit, and they allow Me to change their entire nature so that My true character is exemplified through their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken, displaying My true, loving character in the world.  They are totally transformed in their bodies as well as being transformed in their minds and their spirits.  Those are My children who inherit My kingdom in their lives while in the earth. (Matthew 6:10)  They are My children who lie down in green pastures beside the still waters. (Psalm 23:1-3)
   I said that robbers, murderers, those who lust after sex or power, abusers, drunks, those who envy, are slothful, the unrighteous, the ones who return evil for evil, fornicators, idolators and others who display the character of the devil will not inherit My kingdom benefits because they have switched fathers, from Me to the devil. (Galatians 5:21; I Corinthians 6:9; I Peter 3:9)   However, those who are devoted to Me and My family, turning from the devil's temptations, are the ones who inherit the blessings of My kingdom, some 30, some 60 and some 100 fold. (Matthew 13:18-23)          
     I said that My kingdom is righteous, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  My righteousness must be ingrained in your spirit, soul and body before My kingdom can become evident in your life.  My peace must be extended to everyone, your family, your neighbor and your religious and political enemies before My kingdom can come into your life.  My joy must be evident in you, in your outlook and your faith, minus any depression and fear, before My kingdom can come into your life while you live in the earth.  Others will see your righteousness, your peace and your joy and glorify Me in the earth. (Matthew 5:16)
    The fullness of My kingdom comes to My children in the earth who seek for the pearl of great price, find it, then sell all that they have and buy the entire field.  Their entire devotion is changed into seeking Me and My kingdom. (Matthew 13:45-46)
    The rewards are many because I reward those who diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6)
    Your Father of Beneficial Rewards

No comments: