Saturday, July 8, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - FATHERLY GUIDANCE

Dear Precious Child,
     Because of the height, depth, width and breadth of My love for My children, I provide every tidbit of guidance necessary to guide them around the traps set for them by the evil spirits who want to tempt My children to do evil in the world so that the evil demons can bring destruction into the lives of My children.  I am your good Father, not some monster who sets traps for you in order for you to prove your faith or your love.  The devil is the one who sets traps and tempts My children, not Me.  I said that I do not temp you to try your faith.  (James 1:12) I said that all good and perfect gifts come from Me.  (James 1:16-18)
   At the time that I inspired James to write his valuable revelations, there were children of Mine at the time who believed erroneously that sometimes I am good and sometimes I turn my face and become bad like some earthly fathers.  That was a deception that was fostered by the devil and believed by many of My children, especially those under My old covenant with a nation.  They had no revelation of the reality of the devil who is the father of all evil, so they attributed both good and bad to My character.  They were bound to the devil's kingdom of evil because of their false beliefs. 
   When I sent My Son Jesus into the earth to reveal My true nature to My children, He taught about the origin of evil, that it is the devil and his demons.  Jesus taught that those of My children who are guided in their thoughts by the devil will inherit the devil's destruction and death because they have made the devil their father and their guide.  (John 8:41-44)
   Those children of Mine who follow My guidance are the ones who inherit My kingdom benefits because they have chosen Me as their Father instead of following the guidance of the devil.  I guide you around every obstacle, but you must follow My guidance so that you do not fall into the traps set by the evil one. 
   When I spoke to you through Jesus I gave you sound guidance when I told you not to return evil for evil done to you, but instead to return good for evil.  I said if someone hits you that you should allow them to hit you again instead of hitting them in return.  The reason for that guidance is so that you, in furthering My good in the earth, you sow My good seeds in the earth and I will multiply them and return My kingdom blessings into your life. (Matthew 5:38-39)  In other words, My angels come and minister to you when they see that you have done what I admonished you to do, delivering My good rewards to you for your following My guidance in not furthering evil in the world.  In following My guidance, you magnify My character in the earth and bring glory to Me.
   Merely praising My name religiously does not bring glory to Me.  It is your obedience to My guidance that brings glory to Me.
    When someone steals your coat, instead of retaliating with evil such as killing the robber, My instructions are that you should avoid doing evil and instead give the person your cloak also.  In giving more than is stolen, you are fulfilling My guidance to you. (Matthew 5:40)   Because you have done what My love asks you to do, there are great rewards which come upon you from My kingdom of love.   Your civil authorities will take care of prosecuting the robber under the civil laws, but you must proceed in an attitude of love, knowing that the robber was responding to the temptations of the devil, just like you have done when you judged or condemned someone or when you easily lied or when you disobeyed the admonition of Jesus to never return evil for evil done to you.  (Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12)
    Know that My guidance is always for your protection.  If you return evil for evil done to you such as attempting to kill a person who robs from you, then you have not obeyed My instructions to you and you might be killed by the robber.  You have also done evil to the least of My children and therefore you have done it to Me.  (Matthew 25:40)   Attempting to return evil for evil done to you will only increase the evil in the situation.  Returning good for the evil done to you increases your chances of surviving the situation.  Because you have not done evil, you will not grow seeds of evil in you life and you will remain firmly entrenched in My kingdom of love.   As I said, My guidance is always for your protection and your good.  Love seeds grow love plants in your life.  Destructive seeds grow death and destruction in your life. (Galatians 6:7)
    My insight into things are higher than your insights.  I know the tricks of the devil and I know how he traps you into doing his will in the earth which causes you to inherit his destruction.  That is why I warn you and guide you to do the opposite of what is normally taught to earthly children by their parents.  They bring destruction in the lives of their children in many cases rather than solve problems.  My admonitions and guidance always being the abundant life, success and prosperity into the lives of My children.
    I am your Father.  Observe My guidance to the letter and you will prosper in all that you do.   Good fathers teach their children how to avoid evil instead of furthering evil in your world.  That's what I do because I am your Father of Love.
    Your Father of Loving Guidance 
            
            

No comments: