Sunday, July 16, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - SETTING GOOD STANDARDS OR EVIL STANDARDS


Dear Precious Child,
   When Isaiah heard My prophesies from My angels about what was to come for the salvation of the world, He said, " When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard." (Isaiah 59:19)  My standard is ongoing, forever, hopefully always being exemplified by My children in their lives.  My standards are always love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith.  Those are My characteristics and they were the characteristics of Jesus and they are the characteristics of My Holy Spirit.  Setting a standard is not raising a national flag in pride.  It is My children becoming My image in the earth by having My same characteristics so that others will be witnesses to My true character instead of the ones given to the world by the children of the devil through the politicians, the religious leaders and the hypocrites.  Isaiah had faith that I would come through with a plan that would bring salvation to the world and he wrote about it after seeing a vision of it.  
   I fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah.  I sent My Son Jesus into the world to die for the sins of the world and to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 2:2; I John 3:8)  He showed My true character to the world, the ideal being Love. After Jesus died for the sins of the world, I sent My Holy Spirit into the world with My very same characteristics, all of those deriving from Love.  So love is always the standard that I want My children to exemplify when evil appears with its diabolical ways in a circumstance or in a situation.  My standard in those instances is always to overcome evil with good, as taught by Jesus and My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 5:38-48; Romans 12:21) 
   That is the only victorious standard which My children must further in the world, doing good and kind things to people who persecute them, who rob from them, who hit them, who disagree with them, who oppose them or openly sin against them.  My standard is always to think goodness and to always speak goodness and to always do good actions when people persecute Me and My children, rob from them, hit them, disagree with Me and My children, oppose Me and My children and openly sin against Me and My children.  I always forgive their sins and endeavor to bless them when they turn to Me.  I never hurt people.  It's the devil who brings evil against people. 
    When My children make the wrong choice and either do evil to someone or return evil for evil done to them, then that evil separates My children from Me.  The demons who cause the evil action comes between us so that I cannot hear their prayers. (Isaiah 59:1-2)  Isaiah also knew that truth, that sins separate My children from Me.  However, when My children raise up My standard of love in every situation, then I am glorified and I hear the prayers of My children and can easily answer them.  In that scenario My Goodness floods the earth instead of evil flooding the earth. 
   My children need to see this teaching of Jesus as My truth.  Often My children read the instructions of Jesus and think they are fiction, thinking they are not applicable to today.  Those children never receive the full reward of having heaven on earth because they only pick and choose which of My teachings they will believe and which ones they will disbelieve as being for another time.  They never win their spiritual battles because they return evil for evl and refuse to forgive.  They have to wait until they get to heaven to have the fullness of their inheritance, while those who hear My words and do them will receive My kingdom coming into their lives while they are on earth.  
   As My child, raise up My standard of goodness in your thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions.  When you do, you glorify Me much more than religiously glorifying Me in worship services.  Often My children spend an hour religiously glorifying Me from their flesh but their thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions glorify the devil's character, sowing evil for evil into the world which set up barriers between us. 
   You have the choice of what thoughts to remain in your mind.  Reject every thought, attitude, word and action that is not of love.  Instead, do good, and you will be raising My standard in your world.
    Your Father Whose Standard is Love.  

No comments: