Sunday, July 9, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - PROVIDING FATHER

Dear Precious Child,
   As we have talked in the past, My loving words of guidance to you are meant to keep you from participating with evil and help you to avoid all of the traps of the devil.  My words to My children are never meant to judge or condemn them or any other human being, but instead My words are meant to cause My children to discern and judge the devil and his temptations.  Jesus said that He judged no person, but My judgment of the demons who harass people are judged already, so He cast those demons out of people which left the people free.  (II Corinthians 4:4; Galatians 1:4)
  I am not your enemy.  People are not your enemy.  The devil and his demons are the enemies of My children.  I cast them out of My heaven and My children, by the power of My Holy Spirit, must cast them out of their earth. (Mark 3:15)
  As your loving Father, I provide the power for you to judge and condemn the demons who harass you and your family.  I gave you My Holy Spirit, the most powerful and authoritative entity in the entire universe.  He is the power through whom I created the world.  (Genesis 1:1-2)  He was the power resident in Jesus who healed the sick, raised the dead, healed the brokenhearted and cast out demons. (Mark 1:34) He is the power who raised Jesus from the dead. (Romans 8:11) He is the power who came into My children on the day of Pentecost and still today comes into My children to lead, guide and direct them into My paths of righteousness so that they will live in the earth victoriously. (Acts 2:1-2)
    My Holy Spirit is the initiator of My new covenant with all people, not merely with a nation.  My Spirit is My presence in the lives of My children to lead them, guide them, teach them, give wisdom to them, change them into My image in the earth, give them power over all evil spirits and to be My ever constant help in times of need.  (John 16:7-13) I live inside of My children who have been born of My Holy Spirit.  Old things pass away.  All things become new because human beings become a new spiritual creation, a new being with new motivations, thoughts, desires, wants and actions.  (II Corinthians 5:17)
    I did not say that you will not still battle with evil when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  You will battle more effectively because you have more power than you had when you served the devil.  With My Holy Spirit in you, you have the spiritual power to release evil from yourself and others.  You have the power to forgive sins. (John 20:21-23)  You have power to change your world from the curses of the devil into blessings from Me. You have the spiritual power through praying in My Holy Spirit to win all battles against evil which go on constantly.
    When I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth after Jesus came to live with Me, I sent My kingdom into the earth.  Jesus said that when He cast a demon out of someone that My kingdom came upon that person. (Luke 11:20)  When My Holy Spirit comes into the life of a person, creating a new person, He chases out all evil spirits and My kingdom comes into the life of that person.  The problem is in keeping the evil spirits out because the demons want to come back and live in familiar territory and often bring more evil spirits with them if allowed to reenter.  That is where the wisdom and insight of My Spirit comes in, to alert you to the temptations and enticements of evil spirits who want to deceive you and enter into your life again, bringing you into bondage to their temptations.
     There is nothing that I am neglectful in supplying for My children.  I supply everything that is necessary for you to have the abundant life and to become My image of righteousness in the earth.  (II Peter 1:3-4)   My children have the responsibility to continue in My guidance and wisdom so that they will remain unspotted from the world. (James 1:27)  My Holy Spirit has that ministry and will lead and guide you around the traps of evil that are set for you.  You must be attentive to His voice and take His advice.  (Hebrews 3:7-9)  If you don't, yielding instead to the temptations of the evil voice, you will fall in the wilderness of life like the children of Israel and never enter into My kingdom living while in the earth.
     Jesus Christ died so that My umbilical cord of the Holy Spirit would be sent into you, restoring My words to you so that My guidance is constant.  I never stop talking to you, leading you into making right decisions.  Hear My voice and obey My instructions and you will avoid traps sent from hell.
    My voice is your lifeline to My kingdom.  Choose to obey My voice and inherit My kingdom on earth as it is in heaven, just like Jesus taught you to pray.  (Matthew 6:10)
    Your Father of Protective Guidance                      

No comments: