Monday, July 10, 2017

THE MAGNIFICENT POWER OF JOY

Dear Precious Child,
   There is power in joy.  My servant said that My joy in a person is great strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)  Strength comes from power, so joy has the power to overcome many darts thrown at you from the evil one.  Joy causes you to look at dire circumstances with a merry heart because you know that I have the way to bring success and prosperity to any sad situation.  Joy causes you to rise above depressing thoughts in your mind because joy gains its power from My Holy Spirit because it is an outgrowth of the presence of My Holy Spirit.  Joy supplies the strength to be elevated above depression, taking authority over it and commanding it to leave your mind and go to hell where it began.  Joy causes you, when you hear discouraging news, instead of becoming fearful you laugh at the devil because he has caused evil to create bad news in an effort to lure you into fear.  Joy knows that when you rise up on your feet like My child, you will pray in the Spirit and allow Me to erase the bad news, replacing the bad news with new and encouraging good news.  Joy has powers that you don't know exist. 
   You have experienced times when you are on a downward spiral towards being the tail and not the head of things, being beneath instead of above things, and then someone causes you to laugh or you read something that causes you to laugh.  When you laugh, you immediately begin the upward spiral toward being the head instead of the tail, being above things instead of beneath them. (Deuteronomy 28:13) Laughter has supplied the chemicals which caused you to break through the bad news, the dire circumstances, the depression or the sad situation.  It has catapulted you from hell into heaven in a matter of a few minutes.  It is the power of joy which is strength to overcome every temptation from hell.  Joy is the strength of My Holy Spirit sent to raise you above the sad and difficult elements of the world which are caused by the devil. 
    Joy is always based on faith in Me.  I said that you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace.  (Isaiah 55:12) Even the hills will break forth before you with singing and the trees will clap their hands because you have caused faith in the mighty power of My Holy Spirit to restore to you all that the enemy has stolen from you.  You will acknowledge that I am powerful and My forces of might are victorious over the works of evil in the earth.   You cannot make those proclamations from the position of being the tail or from being under the curses of the devil.  You can only proclaim victory with joy when you know My power and My promises to you which make you the head and not the tail, being above everything evil in the earth instead of beneath them. (Mark 12:34) 
   My power is manifested in many ways in the lives of My children.  Being consistently joyful and of good cheer is one way. Joy infuses you with power, giving you supernatural ability to refuse to be wrestled and taken down by evil; but, instead, to choose to be elevated above the earthly elements which have been sent from hell to discourage you and conquer you.  Joy laughs at the negative thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken against you by the devil through someone else.  Joy laughs at the devil for the misinformation relayed to him that you are easily defeated.  With the strength of joy, the celebration of laughter and the refusal to be defeated, joy comes to your defense, catapulting you to the top of the heap instead of your being at the bottom of the heap. 
   Joy comes from being in My presence where there is newness of life.  I said that I would show you the paths that lead to the abundant life and that in My presence is great joy.  That promise should give you great joy in the truth that in My right hand there are pleasures forevermore just waiting to be showered upon My children.  (Psalm 16:11) 
   I said that you will be raised above your enemies and will offer joyful sounds to Me because you have relished the privilege of being in My presence where joy and confidence were established in you.  You will ask anything and it will be done for you so that your joy may be full. (John 16:22)   That promise was made by Me through Jesus when he was teaching about the Holy Spirit and His powerful strength that He said would come into all of My children who ask for His power to be present in their lives.
   Joy always accompanies My Holy Spirit because joy is supernatural strength in Him and in Me.  Let Me make your heart, your mind and your body joyful.  My Spirit will deliver joy to you when He becomes your source of life.  Laughter will be the physical evidence of My joy in you.  Laughter is the body's natural reaction to a joyful heart.
    Allow My Spirit to manifest My joy to you and in you.  I am glorified by your joy.
    Your Father of Pleasurable Joy           

No comments: