Friday, July 7, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - FATHERLY PROTECTOR

Dear Precious Child,
   Good fathers in your world do everything possible to protect their children from bullies, usually by warning their children to avoid being around the bullies.  Sometimes the fathers don't know every place the bullies are hiding so they tell their children how to identify the bullies who exist to harass, deceive and entice other children to join with them to do destructive things which lead to being arrested, accused, prosecuted and then found guilty of breaking laws.  What follows is jail or prison where other bullies live to do their evil deeds. 
   It's the same but more detrimental in My family.  I do everything possible to protect My children from bullies in the spiritual dimension in your atmosphere.  Those bullies are called the devil and his demons, and they exist to tempt, harass, deceive and entice My children to join with them in doing evil deeds to people in your world.  The problem is that those bullies are spiritual, invisible to the human eyes, so they are not easily identifiable.  They work in the thoughts of My children, placing tempting thoughts in the minds of people, tempting them to do evil deeds which will bring destructive results into their earthly lives. 
   As a Loving and Protective Father, I have caused to be written an Instruction Book that identifies the evil spirits who are always tempting My children to do evil deeds in the earth.  Some of those tempting thoughts are enticements to steal, kill, lie, worship idols, lust, envy, jealousy, strife, drunkenness, anger, hatred, evil speaking, enmity, discord, religious and political divisiveness, etc. all of which are opposed to My kingdom of love. (Galatians 5; 19-22)  When My children choose to follow those tempting thoughts, obeying their evil commands, then they have chosen the devil's kingdom to further in the earth.  There are dire consequences to making that choice, one which I said is that they will not enter into My kingdom of success and prosperity in all things.   I said the devil's rewards are destruction and death.  That might not seem like much of a choice, but My children are deceived into thinking that the thoughts to do such things are merely their own thoughts, not what they really are, thoughts from hell sent to lead the person into having hell on earth.
   Another and equally important protection that I have given to My children is My very own Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Power.  My Son Jesus was empowered by My Holy Spirit while He walked in the earth and He was able to not only resist the evil thoughts from the devil but He was able to defeat the works of the devil in the lives of other people when He cast out from them the demons who harassed them.  When His earthly ministry was over, He died for the sins of all people, went to hell to pay for their sins, and He was raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  When He came to live with Me in My heaven, He sent My Holy Spirit to live in people to give them the supernatural power to resist the devil's temptations and to also further My kingdom of love in the earth, only doing My will in the earth instead of yielding to the devil's will. (Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)
   I officially and legally took care of the devil's bullying ability to harass, deceive and entice My children by giving to My children the power of My Own Holy Spirit and also My Instruction Book called the Bible.  Both are necessary for having My kingdom of love become real in the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  My Holy Spirit's power always overcomes evil and My Book is the teaching tool that I inspired people to write that teaches others the history of My children's struggle with evil and the availability of My supernatural power to defeat the works of the devil in the earth.  (I John 3: 8)
    I have given to My children everything necessary for them to defeat evil and to become My images of love in the earth.  
    When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit with Him as your tutor, and with My Instruction Book as your teaching manual, you have everything necessary to live a life of love in the earth through My kingdom coming to live in you and around you.  (II Peter 1:3-11)
    Your Protective Father of Power  

No comments: