Saturday, July 1, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - LOVE EVERYONE

Dear One,
    My Son Jesus told you that what you do to the least of the brethren, you do to me. That is an awe inspiring revelation, that I live in every human being and therefore they are to be honored just as I am honored.   I am LIFE and therefore, every human being has My life element in them, in their spirits, or they wouldn't be living .  So you should believe that what you do to everyone, you do to Me. 
   Jesus also said that you must love others as I love you, not as you love yourself, and not doing to them as you want them to do to you, but to love others as I love you.  (John 13:34-35) My love for you is unconditional, no matter how many demons they have in their flesh, no matter what they believe or disbelieve, no matter what is their ethnicity, their race, their religion, their customs or their political beliefs.  All people are worthy of being loved because I created them with My love and I sustain them with My love no matter their behavior because their sins are forgiven just as your sins are forgiven. (I John 2:2)  The evil, unbelieving actions of their flesh are caused by demons who have either been passed down to them by generational curses or they have had their flesh invaded by their experiences of being where demons were plentiful and the person was ignorant of how to keep them out.  Jesus said that political and religious places are where demons are most often present in order to invade new resting places in the people who attend. 
    I said that anyone who hates his brother is a murderer already. (I John 3:15; Matthew 5:22-26)  Anyone who loves even a murderer and a hater is Godly already because everyone has sinned. 
   Love is of Me because I am Love.  I don't merely love unconditionally.  I am Love.   (I John 4:7-12)  As My child you must love unconditionally and be immediately forgiving of everyone because you are a child of My Love.  My children emulate Me and love everyone, especially the people who are motivated by the devil because those whom you forgive are forgiven. (John 20:21-23)
   Become as My child, rooted and grounded in My love for you and for everyone. (Ephesians 3:14-20)  When you are rooted and grounded in My love, there is no fear because fear has torment.  Whoever is fearful is not made perfect in love.  (I John 4:18)
   Your Loving, Forgiving Father        

No comments: