Thursday, April 23, 2020

DISCERNING OF SPIRITS IS THE FOUNDATION OF MERCY

DISCERNING OF SPIRITS IS THE FOUNDATION OF MERCY
My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus Christ taught you to forgive people of their sins against you or their sins against other humans, He was not giving you a command that is impossible for you to obey.  Remember that He as My Son was walking in human flesh at the time.  He knew the temptations of demons in the earth to appeal to His fleshly nature when scribes, Pharisees, and Sadducees, who were the extreme conservative and extreme liberal politicians at the time, and the religious leaders of the temple on most occasions openly opposed Him in His ministry.  They attempted when He was teaching at teaching sessions to sabotage Him and feed doubt and unbelief into the masses of people at the time by questioning His obedience to Mosaic Law, which they believed to be their salvation.  They wanted to make Jesus out to be a charlatan so that the masses would not follow Him. 
   However, the power of My Holy Spirit in Him, which made Him the Christ, was doing mighty works of healing the sick and casting demons out of people.  Not only did that inflame the religious and political leaders, but also His teachings about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come into the earth inflamed them because they were counterproductive to the religious and political leaders' cushy, opulent lifestyles which Jesus Christ taught would keep them from entering into My kingdom.  Their disruptions during every one of His teaching sessions about My kingdom of heaven were intended to divert the faith of the masses of people who followed Jesus and His ministry away from Him and back to their own powerless religious and political programming whose powerless beliefs did not benefit them.
    Jesus Christ was faced every day with needing to forgive the religious and political leaders because they not only opposed him with words, they attempted to stone Him and even chased Him out of town at several settings.  Yet, He knew that He needed to forgive them.  He could only do it by the power of My Holy Spirit in Him, knowing that the origin of their opposition to Him was not the human leaders themselves, but that they were the devil's demons which had been passed down to them from their parents, originating in Adam and Even in the garden when they allowed the devil and his demons to program them in their DNA with evil ways, beginning with shame, fear, blame, irresponsibility and other demonic curses from hell.  Eventually jealousy, lying and killing entered into their DNA when their son Cain killed their son Abel.  In other words, Jesus Christ knew that the real culprits were the demons who were operating in the earth who were ministering to the leaders.  When He called the leaders "snakes" and "vipers" Jesus Christ was speaking directly to the demons who were in control of the lives of the leaders at the time.  Jesus was not condemning the people.  He was calling attention to the demons who were controlling the activities of the leaders who were making plans to see that He was killed.  (Matthew 3:7; Matthew 12:34; Matthew 23:33)  When Jesus Christ spoke to the demons He asked them who had warned them about My wrath which was to come upon all of them when My kingdom of God came into the bodies of My children of the covenant of My Holy Spirit which was to come when My Spirit would live in My children with the power to continue to execute My will upon the devil and his demons which He said was their being cast into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them at the beginning of the earth if the demons were successful in enslaving My creation by deceiving the first people, Adam and Eve. (Matthew 13:36-42)
   My plan A at the beginning of the world was for Adam and Eve to obey My Fatherly instructions and refuse to allow the devil and his demons to inhabit their paradise and curse it with his demons who would program My own children with their demonic characteristics which covered up My good characteristics that I had originally programmed into them.  Because I had given to Adam and Eve free will, the devil deceived them, and their deception allowed the devil and his demons to come into the earth like a flood, cursing everything in the earth that I had created to be good. (Isaian 59:19)
   I had another plan.  My effective plan B went into effect the minute that Adam and Eve yielded to the temptations of the devil.  That standby plan was to eventually enter in a human body into the world, the same type of body that I had at the creation of the world given to human beings as a gift when I put them in control over their world. (Genesis 1:27-28)  My Son would enter into the world by the miracle of My sperm of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Life, impregnating a human woman, and through Him My salvation would legally come into the world through Him. (Luke 1:26-38; Luke 2:4-14) His flesh would be named Jesus, but He would be known as the Christ, the anointed one.  My plan was that He would die by crucifixion on a cross for the sins of everybody who ever lived and go to hell as payment to the devil for the sins of mankind. (Luke 23:44-46) He would be raised from the dead and hell, appear back in the earth, and tell His followers to wait for My promise which was prophesied by My prophets, that I would come to live in human beings in the person of My Holy Spirit, giving them the same power that was resident in and surrounded My Son Jesus Christ when He walked the earth.  My Holy Spirit living inside of them is the same Holy Spirit who made Jesus the Christ, the Anointed One. (Acts 1:1-10; Acts 2:1-21) My effective plan B would empower My children who followed the commands of Jesus and are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit's anointing like Jesus Christ.  They would be anointed with My power and they would be called Christians, being My children who are also anointed with My power, just like the first Christ.
   On the day of the beginning of My covenant of the Holy Spirit there were over three thousand human beings anointed with My power of the Holy Spirit and for over two thousand years the same phenomenal event has taken place where My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of people with the power to forgive sins because they discern that the curses and imperfections of all mankind are caused by the same demons which Jesus Christ called vipers and snakes.  My Holy Spirit baptized people would have the gift of discerning of spirits, spiritually recognizing the difference between the demons who tempt them and My angels who empower them by the power of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:10)
   It is with the gift of My discerning of spirits that is present in My children who are empowered by My Holy Spirit that their spiritual eyes are opened and the evil veil is removed from their own spiritual eyes.  They become privy to the presence of the devil's demons who motivate the evil acts of all humans instead of contiuing to blame the people for being responsible for the evil acts.  They become like Jesus and Me when He said that We judge no person because we look on the spirits of people instead of looking on the deeds of their flesh which is motivated by demons. (Luke 6:37; John 8:15-16; John 5:22; John 12:47)
  It is in the gift of discerning of spirits of My Holy Spirit in My children of promise which equips them to look beyond the flesh of people which is motivated by the devil and instead to look on their spirits, which is My gift to My children because it is the gift of discerning of evil demonic spirits that motivate people who persecute you, oppose you, condemn you, rob from you, defame you and even kill you emotionally, socially, mentally or physically.  With the power of My Spirit you are empowered to say, just like Jesus Christ said on the cross, "Father, forgive them.  They don't know what they are doing." (Luke 23:34)  The human perpetrators of evil in your life don't know that they are doing their evil deeds against you at the behest of the devil and his demons.  But you, as My Holy Spirit born again and baptized child, have My gift of discerning of spirits which gives you spiritual insight to know that humans are not the guilty parties in any evil deed; but the devil, the father of all evil, is the guilty one.  Then you can truly forgive people because you know that your enemies are never people but are always the demons in the demonic spiritual dimension in the atmosphere around you. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    I even have multiple plans that I use to execute judgment against the devil and his demons who are behind all evil in your life.  It is through your intercessory prayers that I cause you to inherit My blessings and in which I speak into the earth the solutions to all of your problems.  I am not a one dimensional Father with only one plan for everything.  I have strategies that I use that I reveal to you that are perfect.  I can perfect everything that concerns you when you are led by My Holy Spirit to spread My righteousness in your world and when you pray in intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:14 and 22-30)  When you are led by My Spirit + pray in My Spirit = everything working together for your good.
    Forgive everyone who opposes you.  It is never the person who does evil, but it is the demons behind the opposition who are guilty. (Matthew 13:36-42)  When you pray in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, you allow Me to use your tongue to speak My judgment on the devil and his demons.  It's like any war, it's battle by battle, victory by victory that you allow Me to execute My judgment upon the evil that is in your life and in your world. 
   Very often, it is the demon of irresponsibility that causes My children to blame people instead of placing all blame on the devil.  It's the same demon of blame that caused Adam to blame Eve for their disobedience in the Garden.  In blaming people, My Holy Spirit baptized children are in essence being irresponsible in carrying out their mission that I gave to them of their allowing Me to use their mouths to pray My intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit.  It is only through those words of the Holy Spirit that I defeat all evil in your world and send the devil and his demons into the furnace of fire that I created for them.
   Stand up and be responsible.  Stop blaming people for your problems and place the proper blame upon the devil and his demons. When you do, you will forgive people and escape the devil's judgment on yourself. (Matthew 7:1-2)
   It's growing up time, My children, time for you to assume your rightful place in your world as the living temples through whom My Holy Spirit completes the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth, saving the world from the evil that plagues it because evil has been multiplied in your day. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17)  When you are led by My Holy Spirit and are praying in intercessory prayers, you can justifiably say, like your Brother Jesus, "I am about My Father's business." (Luke 2:49)  When you do, then you enter into My Sabbath rest, resting from your inadequate fleshly labors that the devil has motivated you to do by telling you that they solve your problems.  The truth is that it is in praying in My Holy Spirit that you trust Me with the problems because you know that I have every right and perfect solution. (Hebrews 4:10)
   Your Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: