Friday, April 3, 2020

PERFECT IN PEACEKEEPING

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the first teaching of your Savior Jesus Christ He proclaimed the benefits to My children who are peacemakers.  He said that they would be called My children.  A wonderful benefit of keeping peace with everyone is that you are identified to the inhabitants of the world and to the inhabitants of the heavens as My child.  To the people of the world you will be called the child of Love because I am Love.  To the demonic kingdom, when you are known as My child then they know that they can't touch you by tempting you to do their evil deeds in the world through another human being because you are just going to respond with making peace with the person or persons, and because of your making peace with everyone My name and reputation in the earth are amplified and glorified.  Your reputation in the devil's hell will be that the demons might as well not mess with you because the result will be that I will be praised, much to the disgust of the devil and his demonic family of killers.  (Matthew 5:9)  When you are persecuted for keeping peace with everyone, My entire kingdom of heaven belongs to you. (Ephesians 5:10) 
    In that dissertation from My Son Jesus Christ about how to have blessings flood into your life, He went on to say that when you refuse to return evil for evil when people call you names, such as sissy, namby-pamby, coward, weak, foolish and other names because of your refusal to engage in evil rhetoric or fist fights when you are insulted, He said that because of your refusal to engage in the devil's traps, that your rewards are great from My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth.  (Matthew 5:11-12)
    In his following teaching Jesus Christ said that you are the salt of the earth and a light in the world, an example of My personality.  He said that people need to see My good works through you as being My child.  When people see My works of Love and peace in you, then those good works of keeping peace with everyone will fill people with the knowledge of My true personality as being Love which results in keeping peace with everyone. (Matthew 5:14-15)  It was then that He gave an example of keeping peace with everyone when He spoke about the religious laws which prohibit killing, knowing that you have heard about the law that says not to kill.  But Jesus went on to explain the benefits of keeping peace with everyone when He said that if you are in church giving praise offerings to Me and it comes to you that there is anger between you and another person, that you should leave the church, make peace with the person and then return to making offerings of praise.  That tells you that your prayers cannot be answered if you are angry or in conflict with another person.  It amplifies the truth that he previously said about peacemakers, that they are called My children because they exemplify My peace keeping in their own lives on earth.  (Matthew 5:21-24)
   Later in that teaching Jesus refuted the religious law that said that you must love your friends but hate your enemies, your enemies being people who are in conflict with you about anything, religion, politics, social norms, family dynamics or anything else that the devil uses to engage you in conflict and strife.  Jesus' instructions to you were that you must love your enemies and pray for those people who persecute you for being peaceful.  He said that in being peaceful that you will be known as My child who acts just like Me, because I make the sun to shine on bad people as well as the good, and I cause rain to water the lands of honest and dishonest people alike.  In only loving people who love you, then you cannot claim to be My child, as spoken by Jesus Christ when He said that I even do good things to people who do not know Me.   He said the religious leaders and politicians do the same thing as unbelievers.  They only love those people who love them and they only speak to people who agree with their politics or religious tenets; so, when you do the same unkind acts as they do, you are not doing anything exceptionally good like I empower My true children to do.  Jesus Christ then said, "You must, therefore, be perfect just as your Heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:43-48) 
    I said that you must be perfect in loving others and that you must be perfect in keeping peace with everyone.  Jesus said that your rewards are great when you are a perfectionist in loving and keeping peace.  I gave to you My Holy Spirit in order to empower you to become perfect in loving and keeping peace with everyone.  When love and peace are perfected in you by My Holy Spirit, then My rewards are great in your life.  When you do become perfect in loving and keeping peace, then I am able to perfect everything in your life on earth that concerns you because you have become My emissary of peace and love in the world. (Psalm 138:3; Isaiah 26:3; II Corinthians 13;11)
    When you are in conflict and strife with other people, I cannot flood you with my blessings and rewards because you have left My family and are fraternizing with demons from hell.  (Isaiah 59:1-2; James 3:16) When you are perfect in love and peace, all of My blessings of heaven belong to you.
    I would not ask you to be perfect if I had not given to you the power to become perfect.  My Holy Spirit is perfect in love and peace and when He lives in you He works love and peace into the DNA in your human mind.  When you allow Him to further peace and love inside of you, you will refuse to engage in the devil's temptation to further his personality in the earth and you will only choose to further My personality of love and peace in the world.
    Happiness, spiritual prosperity, joy in life, and My favor and salvation regardless of outward conditions await you when you become perfect in keeping peace with everyone.
    Your Father of the Abundant Life                       

No comments: