Monday, April 20, 2020

MERCY METER

My Dear Precious Child,
    We shared about the gauges that I had written in My history and Instruction Book called the Bible relating to what Jesus Christ said about how He has mercy upon everyone and He gave to you the standard relating to My mercy that you have when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I told you that first you must realize that having mercy means that you forgive the sins of people, the iniquities, mistakes, disobedience and transgressions against you or against anyone, just like I forgive everyone.  After Jesus Christ breathed My Holy Spirit into His disciples after He was raised from the dead, He said that He gave them His peace and whose sins they forgave were forgiven and whose sins they retained were retained.  That is what forgiveness is, immediate forgiveness which can only be done by the power of My Holy Spirit.  The only sins that you should retain are the devil's, and knowledge that it's the devil's sins that he does through people that cause you problems.
   We discussed previously that My forgiveness and mercy is the standard which My children must attain if they want to have peace for their mind and remain in the protection of My kingdom of heaven all of their days in the earth. (Matthew 5:7)  So My mercy is the ULTIMATE GAUGE which you must use to deduce whether or not you are perfected in My mercy.  You are perfected in forgiveness in your spirit where My Holy Spirit lives, but often you are not forgiving and merciful in the mind of your flesh which is your human mind. (Romans 8:5)  When that is true, then you have placed yourself in the devil's arena of curses.
    I observed that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of everybody who ever lived in the world and who will ever live in the world.  I observed Him when He went to hell for your sins and the sins of everybody in the whole world.  I observed Him when He was raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit and when He sent My Holy Spirit to live in My children who invite Him to take up residence in their bodies.  Because I was privy to those important incidents in the history of people, I know that the price has been paid for your sins and the sins of anyone who injures you physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually.  You accept those facts by faith and then when My Holy Spirit comes to live in you as your tutor and revealer of truth, He makes the sacrifice of Jesus Christ real to you so that you will acknowledge that Jesus died not only for you, but also for the person who opposes, rejects, injures or persecutes you. 
   Another reason for My immediate forgiveness of the sins of everyone is that I know that the spiritual being that is responsible for all sins is the devil because he is the tempter.  He tempts you and My other children and you fall for his deceit just like the first man, Adam.  Because I can trace all source of sin back to the devil, it is the devil who must suffer My judgment for sins and not My children.  My judgment for him and his demons is the furnace of fire. (John 12:31;John 16:11; Matthew 13:36-42)  The prophet Paul wrote the specifics of this truth when He wrote in his letter to the Ephesians that you have been made alive by Me although you previously were dead in your trespasses and sins because you walked the devil's path in the world, having followed the prince of the power of the air who is the spirit at work in the children of disobedience.  He wrote that you and all people live in the passions of your flesh by following the desires of your body and human mind, and so you become a child of wrath like the rest of mankind simply by your following the devil down the road to destruction.(Ephesians 2:1-9) Because you bind yourself to the devil, you inherit My wrath for him.  When you hold that truth in your mind, that the devil is the father of sins, then you can forgive everyone who offends, persecutes, opposes, injures or cheats you, because you know that the devil is the source of all problems. You can forgive the human being who obeyed the devil's temptation just like you have and still do many times.
    My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that it is by My grace that you have been saved from My judgment of the devil by your becoming a new person through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the power of My Holy Spirit.  Because of My mercy and forgiveness inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, you can forgive every person who sins against you because you know that the source of the motivation to sin is the devil, not the person, and so you can easily forgive the person and withdraw your vengeance from the person. (Romans 12:17-21)  Allow Me to pour My vengeance upon the proper beings, the devil and his demons, by casting them into the fiery furnace. When you do good to a person who offends you, you send My angels to the person to turn the person's attitude toward you from evil to good.  Resist the devil and conquer his works with good.
    When you seek vengeance against a human being, you are judging the wrong being.  You are judging a person and thus allowing the devil, the real culprit, to go free.   The devil loves it when you judge another person because you authorize the devil to bring his judgment onto you, the judgment that I have for him.
    Mercy is a fruit of My Holy Spirit.  Allow Him to flood your mind with mercy for all people and you will have My blessings in your life on earth.
    I said the merciful will obtain mercy. Let that be you.
    Your Father of Instant Forgiveness

No comments: