Wednesday, April 29, 2020

SPIRITUAL WORD POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
   Human words have the power to injure, torture, belittle, embarrass, kill and defeat another person if they are negative but human words also have the power to heal, to built up, to embrace, to enlighten and to give life to the hearer if they are positive.  I told Jeremiah that I was putting words in his mouth which would built up and plant My kingdom in the earth and to also tear down, destroy and to demolish evil kingdoms.(Jeremiah 1:9-10)  Then I told him that I am always watching over My words to perform them, by using as an example a branch of an almond tree, which is the first tree to broom in the spring as if it has never slept for the winter.  The Hebrew name for the almond tree means that I am always watching to perform My words. (Jeremiah 1:11-12) 
   Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit the prophet Paul cautioned all of My children to never speak corrupt words out of your mouth but instead to always only speak words that build up other people and minister grace to the hearer. (Ephesians 4:29-30)  Paul went further in his instructions to say that when you speak bitter, corrupt words to anyone that you grieve My Holy Spirit.  He went further in that admonition to say for My children to never have grudges against anyone, never to lose your temper, never to raise your voice to anyone, never to call anyone names, never to yield to the temptation to be spiteful to anyone.  He said, instead, by the power of My Spirit for you to be kind to everyone, friendly and forgiving. (Ephesians 4:31-32) 
   Paul was mirroring the teaching of Jesus Christ who said to never call anyone a derogatory name or be angry at anyone; instead to make peace with everyone or you will be judged, convicted, and thrown into spiritual prison.  Jesus also said that your prayers cannot be answered when you yield to the temptation to speak negatively to anyone. (Matthew 5:21-26)  His teaching meant that when you speak negatively to anyone or about anyone, you activate the devil's kingdom in the earth and you allow him to further his will in your life, which puts you in emotional prison in some area of your life.  If you remember, I told one of My precious children in your generation that, "When you speak negative words to or about anyone, you set in motion the demonic forces to come against you." She was speaking the truth, confirming the teaching of Jesus Christ. 
   With those three instances of My teachings about the power of words, you must be convinced of My supreme power to build up and plant in the earth miraculous solutions to prayers when you pray in intercessory prayers the words of My Holy Spirit.  My words in spiritual tongues are My words which activate My angels to bring My will into the lives of My children in the earth.  My promise was that when My new covenant came into the earth that I would put My words in the mouths of My children when I came to live inside of them, words which fulfill what I told Jeremiah, words that build up and plant My goodness in the earth, but also words which destroy, demolish and tear down demonic kingdoms.  In My words to him I said that through My words that I speak though the mouths of My children in My spiritual tongues take authority over evil demonic nations and kingdoms, speaking words which defeat them, and they also speak My will to My spiritual nations and kingdoms of love, establishing them in the lives of My children on earth. (Jeremiah 1:10)      
    When you refer back to the prophet Jeremiah, I told him that his words not only affect people but they activate spiritual nations and kingdoms, meaning they give instructions to both My angels in My kingdom of heaven which build up My kingdom in the earth, and I give powerful instructions to the demons of the devil's kingdom of hell, telling them to depart from My children and go to the abyss where the fiery furnace awaits them. (Matthew 13:36-42).
    Your words in intercessory prayers in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit can change your life from being hell on earth to heaven on earth, as prophesied by Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel and other old covenant prophets, and given even more credence by Jesus Christ when He taught extensively about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 59:21; Jeremiah 31:31-33; Joel 3:1-5; Luke 22:20; John 16: 7-15; I Corinthians 11:24-25; I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17; I Corinthians 14;18; Ephesians 6:18)
     My words bring life.  My words through your mouth in My spiritual language in intercessory tongues bring life to what the devil has killed in your life, your happiness, peace, joy and love.  My words through your mouth in My spiritual language are ever bit My words as the words in your Instructions Book, the Bible, even moreso My words because they are unadulterated because they bypass your human mind and speak My loving will in your life on earth.
    I told you under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit to pray at all times in all occasions in My Holy Spirit, even staying awake at night to pray My will in My words of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 6;18)  My words to Jeremiah were that those words build up and plant My kingdom of love in your life and destroy the devil's destructive work in your life. (Jeremiah 1: 9-10)  I touched your mouth and gave you My words of the Holy Spirit just like I touched the mouth of Jeremiah and gave him My words.  The responsibility of praying My words of the Holy Spirit is given to you.  In praying in My Spirit you are cooperating with Me in building up My kingdom of heaven in the earth.
    I told you We are engaged in a spiritual co-op.  You must do your part of cooperating with Me by praying in the Holy Spirit in order for My will to be done in your life on earth, which brings blessings in abundance to you.
    Your Father of Magnificent Plans

No comments: