Thursday, April 16, 2020

MORE PEACE GAUGES

MORE PEACE GAUGES
My Dear Precious Child,
    All of My prophets who spoke for Me in the earth at one time or another referred to Me as the God of Peace.  When they referred to Me as the God of Peace, they often prayed that My same peace would be in you.  Keeping peace with all people is the ultimate outgrowth of My love which is dispensed to all people, saint and sinner, lawbreaker and law keeper, people who make obvious mistakes and those who don't. 
    One of the FIRST GAUGES of whether or not you have peace in your life is found in the state of your mind when tribulation comes into your life from hell.  When you intimately know Me as your Heavenly Father who will perfect everything pertaining to you, then you will not moan and groan over anything lacking in your life; but, instead, with prayers and thanksgiving you will let your requests be made known to Me.  Then you will let My peace which passes human understanding keep your mind at peace instead of your worrying, fretting and being anxious because you know that I am your Father who answers all of your requests.  (Philippians 4:6-7)  My assurance behind that admonition is that there is no reason for you to worry if you have a need.  Instead, just pray in the Holy Spirit's language and then allow My peace to flood into your mind when you think on all of the times that I previously granted your requests, thinking of things that are pure, true, noble, good, honorable, virtuous and worthy of praise for what I have already done for you. (Philippians 4:8)  I said then to let My peace be with you, flooding your mind with confidence that I will grant your request.   I have never failed you.
     When Jesus Christ rose from the dead and breathed My Holy Spirit into His disciples, He told them that He was giving to them His peace, the same peace that was given to Jesus when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit. (John 20: 21) There is no greater peace in the world than the peace that is found in My Holy Spirit because My Spirit is My personality and character.  My supernatural peace in your mind is an infinite times greater than any earthly peace that you can conjure in your mind.  Peace in your mind comes when you rest in Me without laboring to have faith or confidence in Me because you already trust Me completely. You will be able to say without one doubt in your mind that by Christ Jesus I will supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory. (Philippians 4:19)  In that promise, I said that I WILL supply all of your needs.  I did not say that I might or that it could be or that there is a possibility.  I said that I WILL supply them.
    All of the truth found in your inheriting My peace which passes all human understanding hinges on another teaching of Jesus Christ, that being that you keep peace with everyone.  So GAUGE TWO for you to check is that you must have peace with every person in your life for you to have peace in your mind.  James wrote that you can have peace in your life if you have sown peace in the lives of all people.  If so, then My righteous fruit of peace will overtake you. (James 3:18)  The prophet Peter told you that you must be diligent to keep peace with everyone, being without spot, blameless. (2 Peter 3:14) He wrote that you must seek and pursue peace with everyone, being compassionate, sympathetic, loving, never being jealous and self seeking, never repaying evil for evil done to you either in deed or word, but instead repaying a blessing for every evil done to you, mirroring what Jesus taught.  (Matthew 5:38-42) My Spirit wrote through Peter that you will inherit blessings in your life when you seek peace with everyone and never yield to evil but instead you always do good to everyone, as advised by Me. (I Peter 3:8-12)
   When you keep peace with everyone, regardless of religious beliefs, political beliefs, race, nationality, actions, prejudices or any injurious acts toward you, then you have inherited My peace and you will inherit all of My blessings in your life.  Keeping peace with everyone places you in My kingdom of God and qualifies you to receive all of My blessings in your life on earth.  Sowing conflict and strife in the life of anyone places you in the kingdom of the devil and qualifies you to  receive his curses in your life on earth. (Matthew 7:21; Matthew 23:13; Luke 18:28; John 3:5)
     I am Peace.  Anyone who walks in peace with all people is an embodiment of My Peace.  Check your peace gauge, your peace meter, and if you are in conflict with anyone you must restore peace with him or her so that you will be called My child, a peacemaker. (Matthew 5:9; Romans 12:21)
     Your Father of Peace

No comments: