Sunday, April 12, 2020

NEVER ASHAMED

My Dear Precious Child,
    There are many of My children who are ashamed of the Good News of Jesus Christ and the power of My Holy Spirit.  They are afraid of being embarrassed that they are dependent upon Me and My provision of their being born of My Holy Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The new testament prophet Paul wrote, "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes."  (Romans 1:16) In that profession of His faith Paul identified what the gospel is, but first you must realize that "gospel" means "good news".  So he was writing that he was not embarrassed or fearful of proclaiming the "good news" of the ministry of Jesus Christ and what it accomplished for the people who believe in Him and His ministry.  In Paul's meaningful writing of that sentence he wrote what is the ministry of Christ, that it is My power of the Holy Spirit that makes you victorious over all works of  evil in the world.  (Romans 1:18)
   Paul had been persecuted, harassed, imprisoned, injured and experienced many other tribulations on My behalf.  Yet, he counted it all joy, just like Jesus Christ counseled His followers to do. (John 16:33)  In that profession of Paul's faith, He was writing that My power, that being the power of My Holy Spirit, is the very reason that Jesus Christ came to earth to minister to the sick, diseased and demon possessed, the reason that He was crucified and then rose from the dead, the reason that He appeared to people to preach more about My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of them which gave them the power of My Holy Spirit to overcome all evil in their lives on earth.  There is no other power that overcomes all evil, only the power of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:11)
   Paul, in his profession of faith, said that the "good news" is that the same power of My Holy Spirit that empowered Jesus Christ and raised Him from the dead lives in believers, giving to them My faith to believe.  Faith is both a gift of My Holy Spirit and a fruit of My Holy Spirit.  People cannot have supernatural faith unless they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Faith is power and it is the power of My Holy Spirit that overcomes all evil in the world and saves My children from the consequences of their sins. 
   I did it all for you.  I sent My Son into the world and when His ministry in the earth was over, I sent the power that was in My Son, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children who believe My promise.  They inherit My supernatural life who comes to live inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit. 
   There is nothing of which to be ashamed.  It is all Good News!
   Your Good News Father

No comments: