Monday, April 6, 2020

PERFECT IN MERCY

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My Son Jesus Christ told you to seek My kingdom and My righteousness, He meant for you to pursue them with all of your heart.  It was in that same teaching by Him that He told His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come in their lives on earth just like it is in heaven.  When you seek My righteousness, Jesus meant for you to seek to become molded into My character, which was His own character in His DNA which He inherited from Me when I formed Him in Mary's womb. (Matthew 6:33) There was a perfecting of My character in Him when He was baptized in My Holy Spirit because His fleshly life had been influenced for a while by Jewish laws which were punitive, those laws having been invaded by the devil's demons which made them the laws of sin and death. (Romans 2:12; Romans 8:2).
    When My Holy Spirit perfected My love in Jesus Christ, perfected My joy in Him, perfected My peace in Him and perfected My goodness and kindness in Him, plus when He perfected My characteristic of mercy in Him, then Jesus was ready for doing My ministry in the world.  He could not do His calling of being Savior of the world without becoming perfected in My personal characteristics.  It was His flesh that needed to become perfected in My nature.  It's the same with you and My other children.  My Holy Spirit does the same works in you of perfecting My nature and character in you. (Matthew 3:16-17; Ephesians 4:12)
    Mercy is another word for forgiveness, but it is more active than the word forgiveness because mercy was present in My DNA characteristics before the first people bound themselves to the devil and sinned.  Mercy is compassion, the heartfelt action of completely understanding the proclivity of humanity to ignorantly yield to the temptation of the devil which causes harm to enter into their lives as punishment from the devil.  Before the first man, Adam, yielded to the temptation of the devil that allowed the devil and his demons to enter into the world and cause Adam and Eve to disobey My instructions, even before that disobedience which is called sinning, I had mercy and compassion for people.  Mercy means that I look beyond the evil actions of people and I see their spirits in which they want to please Me.  When people go on and disobey My instructions, I don't look at the evil actions because I know the origin of the sin is the devil. (John 10:10)
    You have read that the Hebrew and Greek word for "sin" has nothing to do with the action of a person, but instead it refers to the origin of every evil action, which is the devil.  So the word "sin" is another word for devil or evil.  My mercy means that I never look at your imperfections, but instead I look at the real you, your spirit.  Any actions of sinning are performed by your flesh, which is influenced by the devil.  Instead of looking at your flesh, I look at your spirit which came from Me.  So My mercy flows toward humanity even before, during and after the flesh of a person follows the dictates of the devil.  My compassion knows that the person is going to have to suffer destruction and even death at the hand of the devil's temptations, and My heart aches with mercy and compassion for every person.
   When you are filled with My Holy Spirit, My mercy toward everyone resides inside of you in your spirit.  My Holy Spirit endeavors to influence the mind of your flesh to also be merciful to everyone, just like Me, feeling compassion for every person for their weakness in yielding to the temptations from hell through which the devil influences you to divert from loyalty to Me and My words of instruction and instead listen to and obey the instructions in your thoughts from the demons to do the devil's will in the earth.  The devil's will is that you inherit hell on earth instead of having My heaven on earth, just like Adam did at the beginning of time before he listened to the devil's temptations.  My Holy Spirit wants your actions and reactions toward people whose sins are evident to you to be immediate forgiveness because the instincts of your flesh have been changed from judging people to instead forgiving people because you understand the origin of the action of sinning as being the devil. 
    This is why Jesus said that neither does He judge anyone nor do I judge anyone.  (John 5:22:John 8:15) We understand that every evil action in the earth is a result of the devil's demons influencing people to do the devil's will instead of people doing My will in the earth. We understand.  Mercy grows in you from your understanding that the origin of every sin is the devil, not the person.  Jesus, Himself, walked the earth in the flesh of men and so He understands the temptation of every man to yield to evil thoughts, just like He did on the cross.  He yielded to the temptation of very demon from hell while He was on the cross and that sent Him to hell to pay for every person who was ever born for their yielding to the devil's temptations.  It was the ultimate act of My mercy and compassion that caused Jesus Christ to be crucified and sent to hell to pay for all sins.(John 3:16-17)
    I wish for you and My other children to be perfected in My mercy and compassion because it keeps you from judging other people and inheriting the judgment of the devil and your causing his delight in returning his judgment on you for your judgment of someone. When you and My other children are imperfect in My mercy and compassion, your first inclination is to judge other people for their imperfections and their sins. Those actions invite the devil to judge you because you have done his will in your life.  Judgment begets the devil's judgment and mercy begets My mercy.  In other words, judging other people invites the devil's judgment but mercy and compassion from you for people invites My mercy for you.  I said the merciful people are blessed because they inherit mercy from Me and from other people. (Matthew 5:7) Judgmental people are cursed because they inherit the devil's curses in their lives on earth. 
    Only when you allow My Holy Spirit to reveal to you that the origin of all sins, transgressions, iniquities and mistakes is the devil and that they are not counted against a person in My mind and neither should they be counted against the person in your mind, then you will become merciful because you understand that Jesus Christ died for all sins of the whole world.  Jesus said to His disciples after He rose from hell, after breathing My Holy Spirit into His disciples causing them to be born of My Spirit, the first words that Jesus said to His disciples was, "Whose sins you forgive are forgiven and whose sins your retain are retained." (John 20:19-23) He was saying that they finally had My power of the Holy Spirit inside of them to have My mercy and compassion in their mind of flesh; only by their knowing the truth that the source of all evil and sinning is the devil; therefore, they can be perfected in My mercy and compassion toward all people by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of them because they inherited My characteristic of mercy. (Psalm 100:5)
    Your Merciful, Compassionate Father 

No comments: