Wednesday, April 8, 2020

SPIRITUALLY PERFECT

SPIRITUALLY PERFECT
My Dear Precious Child,
   I told you through Jesus Christ that I wanted you to be perfect like I am perfect.  (Matthew 5:48)  I was not in the least way meaning to be perfect in the eyes of the rulers of the world, such as making a perfect score in anything that is important to people, perfect in joining the most popular clubs, fraternities or sororities, being in the most respected and prosperous occupations, belonging to a political affiliation which yields extreme political beliefs, having people talk favorably about you, having a perfectly sculptured body, live in the most beautiful home, driving the car which is respected by the rich and famous people, give preference to political and religious leaders or travel to the most distant lands.  (Luke 6:26; John 3:31)Those actions are ones which I told you to avoid rather than to seek.  I told you through Jesus Christ that you must seek My kingdom and My righteousness; and if you do seek spiritual things then everything of importance to Me will flood into your life on earth, making your life an abundant life in spiritual things which will attract commodities which make your life a heaven on earth. (Matthew 6:33-34)
   When the political leaders investigated the teachings of Jesus, He called them snakes, referring to their being evil because of their being influenced by the devil.  (Matthew 3:7) My Son Jesus Christ also told his followers that their righteousness needed to exceed the righteousness of the political leaders or they would never enter into My kingdom of heaven, which is My family of love.  (Matthew 5:20)  In those admonitions, He was contrasting My good character and the devil's evil character which nonspiritual people value. Later the prophet Paul referred to people who claim to only have earthly values as being fleshly minded people but he referred to My children as being spiritual.  (I Corinthians 2:13; I Corinthians 3:1)  Paul said that he was not speaking to the people in Corinth as being spiritual, but instead that they were earthly because they continued to esteem earthly, fleshly things as being more important than My spiritual words and truths.  To the people in Rome Paul said that to be interested in earthly values is death but that to be interested in My spiritual values is life and peace for your mind.
   Spiritually speaking, when Jesus told you to be perfect, He meant for you to be perfect in having My LOVE for everyone, regardless of their having hatred for you, just like He died for the people who hated Him as well as the ones who loved Him. 
    In telling you to be perfect, He meant for you to be perfect in keeping PEACE with everyone, even to someone who is bitter, angry or vindictive toward you. 
    In telling you to be perfect, He meant for you to be perfect in having My JOY even during problems, persecutions, tribulations, wars and even death because you know that I care for you and that I am working miracles in your behalf.  He meant for your actions of GOODNESS and KINDNESS to not just be toward your friends but also that you have good thoughts and perform kind actions toward even your enemies, just like I do. 
   In Jesus Christ telling you to be perfect, He meant for you to have instant MERCY for lawbreakers and sinners, forgiving them instantly because you have been forgiven instantly by Me. I know the origin of all lawbreaking and sinning is the devil, not the person through whom the devil uses to flood the earth with his evil will.  You must have the same merciful and compassionate mind as Me, Your Heavenly Father.  (Matthew 5:20-48)
   In Jesus Christ telling you to be perfect, He also meant for you to be PATIENT with other people just like I am patient with you and like I was patient with the people of Israel who wandered in the wilderness for 40 years because of their building idols, cursing My guidance, and griping and complaining about My food from heaven that I provided for them. (Hebrews 3:1-19)  My patience with My children lasts forever and the next generation entered into the promised land. Jesus also meant that you must have patience with Me in My answering your prayers, knowing that I begin sending the answer immediately but there are often demonic spirits between us in the heavens who block the answer to your prayers from coming into your life. (Isaiah 59:1-2); Jude 9 and Jude 20)  There are often wars going on in the spiritual dimension which block the answers to your prayers that I send immediately to you.  That is why Jude encouraged you to build up your faith by praying in My Holy Spirit.  Very often additional prayers in My Holy Spirit's prayer language are needed in order to win a battle with the devil who is blocking your answer to prayers. (Ephesians 6:10-19)
   I did not ask you to be perfect by your trying to be perfected by fleshly means, which is impossible.  It is only by the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of you that I can perfect your fleshly thoughts, attitudes, speech, actions and reactions, making them My thoughts, attitudes, speech, actions and reactions by your human mind being transformed into becoming the mind of Christ. (Philippians 2:1-18; Romans 12:2)
   When you allow My Holy Spirit to take control of your human mind, then He will perfect My character in you and in return I can perfect everything that concerns you. (Psalm 138:8; Mark 10:29-30)
   Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: