Sunday, April 12, 2020

INVISIBLE THINGS BECOME VISIBLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the prophet Paul's declaration of His refusing to be embarrassed or fearful of declaring the good news of Christ, that being that the Holy Spirit came to make My children victorious over all evil that is in the world, Paul made sure that it was understood by people that My wrath is only for the devil and the demons who are at the core of all ungodliness and unrighteousness who hold unrighteousness as their truth. (Romans 1:16-18)  Paul wrote that all of the invisible things from the foundation of the world pertaining to Me were obvious to those rebellious spiritual beings, even My eternal godhead of the Trinity was revealed to them, so those demons are without excuse because they knew Me but refused to glorify Me as God.  He wrote that the devil and his demons were never thankful to Me but in their foolishness they became prideful and their foolish hearts were darkened. (Romans 1:18-21)
    I had to release all humans from My protection who bound themselves to those demons of their own choice, those who chose to worship the creature rather than to worship Me, the Creator who blesses My children forever. (Romans 1:22-25) My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that the people who leave My protection in order to bind themselves to the evil deeds of the devil become filled with all unrighteousness, sexual perversion, wickedness, covetousness, envy, murder, reprobate minds, deception, backbiting, spitefulness, haters of Me, pride, boasting, disobedience, lacking in mercy and without spiritual understanding.  Even though they know that My judgment for the devil is inherited by people who do those reprobate things, they choose to inherit My judgment that is upon the devil by choosing to be bound to him. (Romans 1:29-32)
    The good news is that Jesus Christ died for those sins.  He rose from the dead for those sins.  He sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live in My children so that they have the power of My Holy Spirit inside of them to defeat those demons whom they formerly served instead of continuing to yield to them.  Now, that is good news.(Romans 1:3-9)
    You should not be ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is My power sent to reside in you in order for you to defeat all demons from hell in your life on earth. (Matthew 13:36-42)
     That truth is worthy of praise.
     Your Father, the Originator of Good News            

No comments: