Saturday, April 11, 2020

TWO FATHERS, TWO FAMILIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ put it plainly.  He said that you CANNOT have two masters and be loyal to both of them.  His warning was that you CANNOT mix light with darkness because one will win out over the other one.  Usually it's the darkness that wins over the light because your flesh is accustomed to yielding to whatever brings more instant earthly pleasure.  The problem is that darkness brings destruction and death but light brings life and peace. 
   Darkness pursues you by tempting you with deception until you yield to it.  My light, because it is patient just like Me, waits patiently until the results of your yielding to darkness in your life has caused you insurmountable problems, and then I save you from the problems when you seek Me for answers.  That was not My original scenario in the life of every person born into your world, that there would be both light and darkness.  Because an alien spirit, the devil, deceived the first man into allowing the devil and his family of demonic spirits into the earth, flooding it with curses, every person born into the earth is faced with making choices between light and darkness, either doing My will in the earth which brings an abundance of life and peace into their lives or they choose to do the will of the devil in the earth which brings a life of destruction, heartache and eventual death. 
    My gift of life to My children who have chosen to live life in the earth according to My guidance by letting love be their primary motivation through their having peace, patience and joy in their minds and they exhibit mercy, goodness and kindness toward other people, they are My children who show the earth My character and personality.
    My children who choose to mix the devil's darkness with My life and light in their lives are deceived and even fooling themselves by thinking that a little religious or political bitterness and divisiveness won't have any lasting effect upon their lives in the earth, they will be completely deceived until they experience the destructive effects of that bitterness and strife in their lives on earth in the forms of disease, sickness, pandemics, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamies, uncontrolled fires and other disasters, all because the demons have been given permission by My children who call themselves by My name, just like Adam did at the beginning.  Most often, the devil even convinces My own children who don't know Me as Love and Light, they believe that I have caused the tribulations of those events,  They call good evil and they call evil good, such as you are seeing in your world. (Isaiah 5:18-24; Isaiah 28:1) That prophesy from Me relates to the deeds of the Pharisees, Sadducees and spiritually blinded religious leaders, who in the world are the politicians and fundamentalist religious leaders who don't know Me, only knowing lies about Me, like Job. (Job 42:1-6)   They are people who have formed a bond with darkness through which the devil's will is more efficiently able to succeed in the earth. (Matthew 23:13-29)
    I always raise up My standard of powerful activity, very often in people with the same characteristics of the people to whom Jesus ministered, those who are the adulterers, the tax collectors, the diseased, the demon possessed and the pagans, because they know their need for a Savior.  They do not have the pride of the political and religious leaders who lead opulent lives at the cost of their poor underlings.  I raise up a standard of My love and My power in the least of them because what was done to them was also done to Me. (Matthew 25:40-45) Jesus Christ said the last will be first and the first will be last. (Mark 10:31; Romans 2:9-10)
    It's very simple.  What is done to other people by you must be done with My unconditional love, looking beyond the sins of the people and seeing their needs. That has been My desire from the very begging, to save the people whose lives  have been cursed by the devil and his demons.  (John 3:16-17)
   Instead of loving everyone and sharing My love, the people who instead seek control over people by whatever means the devil chooses to use through them, unfortunately those people will be consumed by the very lusts to which they bind themselves, either greed, pride, domination, jealousy, bitterness, strife, usury, robbing from the poor in the name of national patriotism, judgment and hypocrisy.  That was the devil's desire from the very beginning, to destroy them and to kill them. ( I John 2:16; Galatians 5:8)
    I came to earth in My Son Jesus Christ so that everyone who believes in Me will not perish but have My Life and Light inside of them in the person of the Holy Spirit, who enables them to have an abundance of love and peace in the earth.
    Your Loving Father

No comments: