Friday, April 17, 2020

JESUS' JOY GAUGE
My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus gave instructions on what His disciples should do when they are persecuted for My name's sake.  He said when people hate them, separate from their company which means to shun them, and call them evil because of their belief in Christ, He told them to rejoice in that day, that they would leap for joy because their reward would be great in My kingdom of heaven which was to soon come into their lives.  He reminded them that the Jewish leaders did the same thing to My prophets of old who prophesied about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth. They persecuted the prophets physically and ridiculed them publicly.  (Luke 6:22-23)  He didn't mean for them to enjoy the persecutions or display ridiculous showmanship that would bring dishonor to Me, but instead He meant for them to become joyful that My kingdom of heaven had come into their lives on earth with My new covenant of the Holy Spirit present in their lives.  He didn't mean for the leaping for joy to be done from their flesh as a show for attention.  He meant that when My Spirit came into their lives that their spiritual energy would automatically be so joyful that their flesh would respond by leaping for joy as a reaction to so much spiritual energy flowing into their bodies. That is the FIRST GAUGE of your having the fruit of joy of My Holy spirit, if you are joyful when you are persecuted or ridiculed for believing in Me and My salvation.
    In the long teaching from Jesus Christ about My Holy Spirit coming into the world to live inside of people, He told His disciples that He was teaching them the deep truth about My new covenant of the Holy Spirit which was soon coming into the earth.  He said that when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit that if they continued to observe His practical and worthwile teachings that His love would remain in them.  (John 15:10)  He further said that He was speaking the truths of His teachings to them so that His joy would remain in them and that their joy would be full to overflowing.  (John 15:11)  Yet, many of My children in your world are often sad, morose, ill tempered, depressed, filled with despair, fretful and fearful.  They are displaying rotten, deformed, poisonous fruit in your world, cursing the very world that I gave to My children. 
   ANOTHER GAUGE of your having the unspeakable amount of joy that I gave to you is that your joy becomes full to overflowing, decorating the outside of your flesh with humble laughter, bright and shining eyes, smiles that warm the hearts of other people, and your speaking positive, loving words which means that you are the light of the world.  He said that your eyes are the lamps of your body.  If your eyes are shining lights filled with joy, then it means that your whole body is filled with My light. (Matthew 5:13-16; Matthew 6:22-23)  If your eyes are dark and dead, they indicate that your whole body is filled with darkness.  When that happens, then you sow darkness into your world, the same darkness that the religious and political leaders sowed into the earth when Jesus Christ walked the earth.  They killed My Son.  When you allow the devil to rob you of your joy, then you have succumbed to the devil's darkness and you spread His darkness in the earth instead of spreading My joy.
    Your must check your joy gauge, your joy meter.  Peter wrote to the churches that even though they did not physically see Jesus Christ with their earthly eyes that they loved Him, and because of His love for them and their belief in Him that they rejoiced with unspeakable joy, being filled with My glory.  (I Peter 1:3)     
    Do not allow the devil to rob you of your joy.  One way for you to protect your joy is when tribulations come into your life, which Jesus Christ said is inevitable, that you must choose to be joyful instead of yielding to depression, fear and sadness.  You can allow Me to restore the joy of your salvation to you by praising me in song and dancing in the Spirit in your prayer room.  The prophet David, the man said to be after My whole heart, wrote that you should shout for joy in your prayer closet.  He knew that when you shout for joy when only you and I are together that any demonic spirits have to flee your life, the ones who had brought despair, depression and fear into your life.  (Psalm 32:11) 
    The new covenant prophet Paul wrote to the church at Philippi this: "Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say rejoice!" 
    If joy starts to fade away from you, begin to replay in your mind all of the steps leading to the marvelous miracles that I have done in your life and then rejoice in the miracles that I did in your behalf.  When you do, My joy will return to you with tremendous spiritual force and the demons of despair and depression from hell will go back to where they belong, in hell.
    Rejoice when things look grim.  Sing for joy.  Shout for joy.  When you do, the joy of your salvation will return to you. (Psalm 51:12)
    Your Joyful Father 

No comments: